When Spirals Spin

Jozen-Bo

The Wheel Spinning King!!!
Registered Senior Member
Question.

What do you think happens when a person looks at a large spiral pattern (roughly 3 feet) as it spins at 100 RPM per a minute? What if its 1000 RPM?
Or 28,000 RPM (my calculated maximum with out making a bomb out of the object). What is that doing to the person? Does anyone know?

And because I am extremely interested for personal reasons directly, what if you draw a map of time into it that you can read? I am forced to think about the subconscious. About the popcorn movie experiments. What would that map do?

black_purple_blue.gif

That is Lovely!!!
But it can"t compare to the real thing, because our computer refreshment rate isn't as fast as the refreshment rate of Reality. The computer screen is blinking, but not as fast as you and me.

Also, I forgot to mention what if this person spends about 30 minutes to an hour a day watching a time map, that is, what happens over time?

I forgot to mention that that is much too small. And staring at a monitor like that will fuck up your eyes. Its a real wheel I am talking about. And its going much faster.
And we are talking about a person who doesn't get bored. That is our subject.

After the days build up, then what? If you look at that for only five minutes and get bored, nothing is going to happen. Off course. But what is when you do it day after day, over a long period of time? And there is something written in it that you can read?

After 5 minutes (or less), your brain starts to compensate for the spin. If you then look up, everything starts to spin in the same way. It's really trippy.

Thanks Spidergoat!!!!

Can you imagine what happened to me after spinning a much bigger wheel for over 1 year everyday for 30 minutes to an hour? Seeing 1 year of my life all at once!!! Thats even trippier!!! I must admit I am Tripping good even now- though not as much because I stopped for a while. One very nice feature of the trip is that it doesn't fuck up my ability to solve problems...like LSD would. I can still work, communicate, and function- I'd say even better then before. Its a Trip into clarity, and that is a TRIP. I move faster, think quicker, and see better then ever before.

The things that have happened to me have spurred me to look for more answers. I am trying to understand it as much as possible, but I can never be sure if people without personal experience are qualified to answer. I have spent my whole life studying, I didn't just get to doing this over night. I certainly don't trust anyone who is overly specialized in 1 field to give me a good answer, as this invention is doing many things on many different levels:
psychological and physical to say the least. I do believe there is a spiritual aspect to life- I feel it- I am certain that this effects that too!

Strangely, I feel like I somehow already know more then I do. All I have to do is tap it. What you just commented on proves that this effects the eyes. The electro-magnetic energy is going into the body...we literally consume light with our eyes (we also do it with our skin...sun-tanning). I am convinced that All Light is alive. Theres a lot more to this then meets the eyes!

Be careful, Jozen-Bo, if you spin it backwards, you will travel to the past. You could end up being your own grandfather if you're not careful.

...as fast as the refreshment rate of Reality
my reality refreshment rate is painfully slow.....:rolleyes:
i find in general that worrying about how to affect others is not quite as important as how to manage how the world affects us.

I am convinced that All Light is alive. Theres a lot more to this then meets the eyes!

I'd reconsider, what makes life unique is it's ability to make it's own decisions and perhaps detract from the norm. This is proven with Observer theory.

If Light was Alive why would it travel the way it does? (Why not make change direction or shift in pattern?), why would it's speed be a constant? (Why not slow down or speed up?) These of course are rhetorical questions since they don't truly need answers since your personal theory isn't accurate.

Now I know it's human to Err and errors can occur at any given time, but this means if you can be wrong about Light then you can also be wrong about many other theories you might have. I'm stating this not to upset you or belittle you, I'm stating it because if you want to truly understand things in the universe, then you first better understand yourself.

To Stryder,

Well, who can say for sure, really?
Science can't say that light is dead, as there are too many scientist divided on that subject. And it does go into the body, especially effecting and passing through the eyes. But that is digressing. The question is how does this effect one's life and perception? I can tell you what I have experienced. Can you tell me why?

I might add I am not even sure if this topic belongs to parapsychology, though I put it there, as there are observations to be made that can be explained easier by that science. Though its effects are obviously very powerful giving time to accumulate, I put it here because it does seem to develop a potent psychic kick. I think it has to have a code or pattern of information to alter the effect. We can place English words into it and they would somehow settle and effect our subconscious even if we could not read them consciously when spinning.

At the moment there is no database that can describe and predict which patterns will do what. Or if there is, it is most scanty and unexplored. This might be precise work, we might have a tool we can predict how to use. There may possibly be a potential to accelerate human learning by tremendous degrees. Alphabets spinning into your head, or other important bits of information. I will certainly have to do just such an experiment soon. I do intend to learn 8 languages.

Fighters who train using this wheel would be most lethal. Their reflexes and concentration might be too much to make it fair fight professionally. A friend of mine who is a professional boxer quickly recognized the value of eye training using dots. He had to go to Africa before we could set something up. You just feel more powerful and that makes you so in a fight. My own martial arts training has shown me this, confidence and composure are equally as important as physical prowess and mixed technique. That is actually a little spooky when I think about it as a martial tool. I am certain it would work.

Is there a way we can properly evaluate this? I may of said some strange things, I'm a guinea pig as I tested it for some time! I have tried to make sense of my experiences, based on my beliefs. What would others say? How would they define it? Could we draw a good map of the entire process?

By the way, Thanks, Nikelodeon for posting that little charmer. Good timing I might add. How did you do it? I have some interesting pictures I'd like to show.

Last edited:
I guess nobody can say for sure???:shrug:

That is then the conclusion.
Nobody knows.:shrug:

To Stryder,

"I'd reconsider, what makes life unique is it's ability to make it's own decisions and perhaps detract from the norm. This is proven with Observer theory."

Life is a fundamental characteristic the occurs in and of phenomena. Whether it is in a state of potential...not there yet, or manifestation, life is the result.
Thus, it is an inherent quality of nature from the very beginning.
Maybe the word itself is too vague, have you ever looked up all the different definitions?
It is obviously the focus of almost every subject, that is almost every subject somehow concerns itself with life. From religions, to philosophy, to science and its many fields, art, even cooking, etc.

"If Light was Alive why would it travel the way it does? (Why not make change direction or shift in pattern?), why would it's speed be a constant? (Why not slow down or speed up?) These of course are rhetorical questions since they don't truly need answers since your personal theory isn't accurate."

My 'personal' theory that light is alive? I think I might bet all the money I have that I am not alone with this 'theory'. Life's "ability to make it's own decisions and perhaps detract from the norm" accords to the most commonly referred definition, but there are others. Thus, talking about life can lead to miscommunication.

Let me illustrate this a little more:

1. The property or quality that distinguishes living organisms from dead organisms and inanimate matter, manifested in functions such as metabolism, growth, reproduction, and response to stimuli or adaptation to the environment originating from within the organism.
2. The characteristic state or condition of a living organism.
3. The interval of time between birth and death: She led a good, long life.
4. The interval of time between one's birth and the present: has had hay fever all his life.
5. A particular segment of one's life: my adolescent life.
6. The period from an occurrence until death: elected for life; paralyzed for life.
7. Slang A sentence of imprisonment lasting till death.
8. A manner of living: led a hard life.
9. A specific, characteristic manner of existence. Used of inanimate objects: "Great institutions seem to have a life of their own, independent of those who run them" (New Republic).
10. The activities and interests of a particular area or realm: musical life in New York.
11. A source of vitality; an animating force: She's the life of the show.
12. Liveliness or vitality; animation: a face that is full of life.
13. Something that actually exists regarded as a subject for an artist: painted from life.
14. Actual environment or reality; nature.
2. Living organisms considered as a group: plant life; marine life.
3. A living being, especially a person: an earthquake that claimed hundreds of lives.
4. The physical, mental, and spiritual experiences that constitute existence: the artistic life of a writer.
1. The interval of time between birth and death: She led a good, long life.
2. The interval of time between one's birth and the present: has had hay fever all his life.
3. A particular segment of one's life: my adolescent life.
4. The period from an occurrence until death: elected for life; paralyzed for life.
5. Slang A sentence of imprisonment lasting till death.
6. A manner of living: led a hard life.
7. A specific, characteristic manner of existence. Used of inanimate objects: "Great institutions seem to have a life of their own, independent of those who run them" (New Republic).
8. The activities and interests of a particular area or realm: musical life in New York.
9. A source of vitality; an animating force: She's the life of the show.
10. Liveliness or vitality; animation: a face that is full of life.
11. Something that actually exists regarded as a subject for an artist: painted from life.
12. Actual environment or reality; nature.
6. The time for which something exists or functions: the useful life of a car.
7. A spiritual state regarded as a transcending of corporeal death.
8. An account of a person's life; a biography.
9. Human existence, relationships, or activity in general: real life; everyday life.
1. A manner of living: led a hard life.
2. A specific, characteristic manner of existence. Used of inanimate objects: "Great institutions seem to have a life of their own, independent of those who run them" (New Republic).
3. The activities and interests of a particular area or realm: musical life in New York.
4. A source of vitality; an animating force: She's the life of the show.
5. Liveliness or vitality; animation: a face that is full of life.
6. Something that actually exists regarded as a subject for an artist: painted from life.
7. Actual environment or reality; nature.
1. A source of vitality; an animating force: She's the life of the show.
2. Liveliness or vitality; animation: a face that is full of life.
3. Something that actually exists regarded as a subject for an artist: painted from life.
4. Actual environment or reality; nature.
1. Something that actually exists regarded as a subject for an artist: painted from life.
2. Actual environment or reality; nature.

"Now I know it's human to Err and errors can occur at any given time, but this means if you can be wrong about Light then you can also be wrong about many other theories you might have. I'm stating this not to upset you or belittle you, I'm stating it because if you want to truly understand things in the universe, then you first better understand yourself."

Maybe you misunderstood my use of words? Maybe the communication lacks clarity? Maybe our language isn't as refined as it could be..it is constantly changing? Maybe our minds operate from a different philosophic understanding. As you just said..."errors can occur at any given time", errors of communication and understanding are commonplace in this world.

My understanding of light possessing life is rooted in philosophical thought based on a broad use of the word...as in the life of the universe. I agree we should understand ourselves...I don't agree that it can be done with just one field. ;)

I think there is an essence of semi-hypnosis when one see's such symmetrical patterns oscilates from an inner field, such as the spiral demonstrated.

Back