When Debate turns into Flaming

Zero

Banned
Banned
You know who I'm talking about. We need intellectual debate here, not flaming, Green and Andrew.

All these n00bies coming and going to mess up sciflora. Be ashamed of yourselves.

You need to blame the moderator who allow anti-muslim HATE on this site.

Why you james allowing those empty-headed idiots to posion this site by their anti-muslim hate ? why when I try to respond you delete my posts ?

Is that the meaning of the western concept for freedom of speech ???

maybe muslim-hatred on the forum is a reflection of the situation in the world. Maybe it is justified, maybe it isn't. As a muslim I would rather work on distancing myself from the actions of certain muslim factions than trying to convince the world that they should be muslim, otherwise we will go to hell.

We don't really want to hear that we are stupid and going to hell. A radical postion invites radical answers. There are two parties to blame here, not just one.

if you want an open discussion you should moderate yourself. Don't blame others, you have your own responisbility for your own actions. If you approach this subject with intelligence and integrity than you will get something similar back.

for instance: Athesits are indeed HOPELESS people.

what do you expect when you start a topic like this Green?

Love? Respect? i don't think so

Last edited:
I don't hate Islam (despite its' violent nature and extremely oppressive rule requiring women to cover), I'm just 100% against it. And at least my flames are worth a %@$#@. All Green has called me is LOSER, oh and he threatened me with hellfire. Real original. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Green_World

Why you james allowing those empty-headed idiots to posion this site by their anti-muslim hate ? why when I try to respond you delete my posts ?

Is that the meaning of the western concept for freedom of speech ???

You stupid n00b, read the terms and conditions. No one but the poster is responsible for any posts or the content in them.

Such n00bies...don't you have a clue? About how Cris/Raithere/James (the high members of this religion forum) aren't dignifying your flames with participation? If they start ignoring your topics, it's a sign that you're flaming.

Some people have no clue at all. Green, if you're going to go on like this, I suggest you leave.

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please press the Agree button at the end of the page.

Although the administrators and moderators of sciforums.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of sciforums.com or Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of sciforums.com have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. Your membership at sciforums.com may be revoked without prior warning for any reason.

Do you read, Green? The mods can do whatever the fuck they want with your posts. Nothing you can do about it, except leave sciflora. And no loss at all to us if you leave.

Originally posted by Zero
You know who I'm talking about. We need intellectual debate here, not flaming, Green and Andrew.

All these n00bies coming and going to mess up sciflora. Be ashamed of yourselves.

I'm notPresident and I'm not Andrew. Actually the name is a play on my last name.

I don't hate Islam (despite its' violent nature and extremely oppressive rule requiring women to cover), I'm just 100% against it. And at least my flames are worth a %@$#@. All Green has called me is LOSER, oh and he threatened me with hellfire. Real original.

I agree with notPresidentAndrew.

Then ignore it. If the mods cared, they'd close a few threads.

Conflict is a necessary part of life. Green World is just annoying, so put him on your ignore list or just don't respond.

The moderator would NOT allow anti-muslim HATE on this site.

However anti-Green_World HATE is a different matter :D

Originally posted by notPresidentAndrew
Now, Zero, do you realize why I must flame Green? Damn I have a class soon. I want to stay and debate but I can't.

Why encourage a troll by provoking it? If ignored, flames die within a week.

I'm notPresident and I'm not Andrew. Actually the name is a play on my last name

Do you expect me to type out your name every fucking time I post?

Originally posted by spuriousmonkey
maybe muslim-hatred on the forum is a reflection of the situation in the world. Maybe it is justified, maybe it isn't. As a muslim I would rather work on distancing myself from the actions of certain muslim factions than trying to convince the world that they should be muslim, otherwise we will go to hell.
==========================================

I never supported the actions of muslim fanatics, I condemn their actions strongly.
=================================

We don't really want to hear that we are stupid and going to hell. A radical postion invites radical answers. There are two parties to blame here, not just one.
===============================

I said that only after you provoked me by your idiotic threads.

===================================
if you want an open discussion you should moderate yourself. Don't blame others, you have your own responisbility for your own actions. If you approach this subject with intelligence and integrity than you will get something similar back.

for instance: Athesits are indeed HOPELESS people.

what do you expect when you start a topic like this Green?
======================================

Do you understand the meaning of HYPOCRISY ?

Why you are not blaming others who are defaming Islam on this forum?? cant you see the titles of their threads.?????????

You are hypocrite.

green get OVER yourself

you cant go all presiouse when its islam and atack everything that christans, atheast, hindus, buddests and everyone else belives in

want a heated debate then dont complaine when someone fights back

after reading i dont know HOW many threads that the bible is evil i was GLAD to read how andrew atacked the koran

Last edited:

I said that only after you provoked me by your idiotic threads.

[/B]

i'm sorry to inform you that i don't start threads very often and certainly not about something so boring as islam, or christianity for that matter

I do post a lot...

Why you are not blaming others who are defaming Islam on this forum?? cant you see the titles of their threads.?????????
[/B]

I would ask you then: Is it entirely unwarranted to defame islam? The other members you may point to are usually well behaved (to a certain degree). Maybe they were provoked? Ignore them if you don't like what they say. That's what they do with me.

I don't really care to be honest. I just saw this thread and one of yours happened to be close to it. I don't know you. You weren't behaving. Hence I picked you out.

we are not schoolchildren here. You don't have to point your finger to the other kid when the teacher scolds you. You are an adult and repsonsible for your own actions.

Last edited:
Back