when asked the same question, what did Mohammad answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WildBlueYonder

Luk 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
Luk 4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
Luk 4:7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.
Luk 4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

From: http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/Luk/Luk004.html#8

The evidence is that Mohammad said yes to satan & ever since muslims want to subjugate the earth, which is theirs, as promised to Mohammad

By allah’s own words (the quran) & his followers:
The Great Prophecy*

[48:28] He is the One who sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, to make it prevail over all other religions. GOD suffices as a witness.
*48:28 This important prophecy informs us that Submission will inevitably dominate the whole world. This, together with Verses 9:33, 41:53, and 61:9 leave no doubt that God's mathematical miracle of the Quran will play a major role in this prophecy. Solid Quranic mathematical evidence points to God's Messenger of the Covenant as fulfilling this prophecy. See Appendices 2 and 26 for the evidence and specific details.

Qualities of the Believers

[48:29] Muhammad - the messenger of GOD - and those with him are harsh and stern against the disbelievers, but kind and compassionate amongst themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating, as they seek GOD's blessings and approval. Their marks are on their faces, because of prostrating. This is the same example as in the Torah. Their example in the Gospel is like plants that grow taller and stronger, and please the farmers. He thus enrages the disbelievers. GOD promises those among them who believe, and lead a righteous life, forgiveness and a great recompense.

You‘ve been warned, a clash of civilizations, a clash of religions, the West (because you are not muslim) vs. the Umma (because they are muslim), this will be a thousand year war, of words, swords, bombs

& here's why
Dar al-Islam (Arabic: دار الإسلام literally house of Peace) is a term used to refer to those lands under Islamic rule. In the orthodox tradition of Islam, the world is divided into two components: dar al-Islam, the house of peace and dar al-Harb, the house of war.
Dar al-Islam appears in traditions narrated from the Prophet and from texts from companions

from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divisions_of_the_world_in_Islam

here's your answer

Hadiths go farther, but here is the start,

The Night Journey
Glory be to He
Who carried His servant by night,
from the Holy Mosque
to the Furthest Mosque,
the precincts of which
We have blessed.
so that We might show him
some of Our signs.
Surely He is the All-Hearing,
the All-Seeing.

Sura al-Isra'
Qur'an 17:1

In the ninth year of the Prophet's mission, about 620 AD, Muhammad rose in the middle of the night to visit the Sacred Mosque in Makkah. After a time of worship he fell asleep near the Ka'aba. The angel Gabriel came to him and woke him from his slumber.

Muhammad mounted al-Buraq and sped northwards with Gabriel to Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, the Furthest Mosque.

When they reached Jerusalem the Prophet dismounted and prayed near the Rock. Abraham, Moses, Jesus and other prophets, peace be upon them all, gathered together to pray behind him. Muhammad was presented a vessel of wine and a vessel of milk. The Prophet chose the milk and Gabriel said, 'You have chosen the true religion'.

answer: Mohammad said, "YES"

Sermons and preaching are not allowed in this forum.

Thread closed. If anyone has an issue with this, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back