When animals fight back

They got what they deserved. I don't feel sorry for them, I feel sorry for the bear.

All I needed to read was " an ice skating bear "

You know when you put a pink tutu on a bear and make em ice skate, you would think it might straight piss em off.

They got what was coming to them. Bravo for the bear to bad they shot him if only they trest people the same way when they went nuts HHHMMMM

so to solve the issue we should supply all bears with laser weapons so that they have a fair chance at escaping their master humans?

Mini-Bear-wGun.gif

or

do we...

Create a plasma shield that is impenetrable around each animal so that they cannot hurt a human in any way?

teddy_bear_behind_bars.jpg

Each bear gets an antipositron quantum ANNIHILATOR gun for protection in case they are being threatened.

Well, you've probably all seen it, but just in case, this is one of the more satisfying ass whoopings I've seen....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD5zjUbWpXY

I remember seeing this before, I personally think that the deer was actually Bambi and he realized that the hunter was the same guy that killed his mother. But yes when animals fight back that is a challenge to a hunter with a gun.

Back