Whatsupyall

Adam

§Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥
Registered Senior Member
Muscleman/Whatsupyall:

Rather than post the same in all threads all over the place, I invite you to post here in this one thread, titled with your username, your beliefs about religion, science, et cetera. Tell us why your god is real. Tell us why science is bad and relies only on, as you say, "chance".

Do you best to convince me, please.

I have not said "Science is bad", science is good because it is based on observation, study, and demonstration, and whatever is outside of that, you cannot call it science, thats why "Nature as chance" is NOT scientific...

You guys dont understand the concept of "God"..There are many gods...Some gods are immortal, some gods arent, some gods are 1000 years old trees, some gods are 80 yrs old man...There is a god called "Belzebul" in the old, the hindu gods, etc.
Anything can be a god, thats how they refer to back then as something you worship, trust, hope, and treasure in your heart, and that can mean anyone and anything...
You might think that People back then are crazy to die for a god which is a statue of a goat made out of gold and silver. They are willing to die for it, worship it (by treasuring it dearly in our hearts), make songs about it, talk highly of it, whatever.
That practices are very common today, we hope that we can achieve better cars, better engine, we worship and treasure some cars, some of us are willing to die to obtain it, sacrifice marriage, even moral values..You will steal to get them, cheat, even some will kill to own a ferrari, or 1 million dollars. Some of us talk highly about cars, we even make songs dedicated to cars with nice grills etc., take the rappers for example...this is the SPIRITS of the world.. This is what we call "IDOLATRY"..."Thou shall not have other gods before me"- Bible..

Again there are many gods, and the practices along with those gods are abomination to the real God, the truth. How is the God of Abraham the real God? In other words How is the God of humble, hardworking, faithfull, loving, and kind men the true God?
Because His ways are the right way to live, proper way of living, civilized manner, as a true father wants the best for his children, just as a true God will not teach us to hate each other and steal each others' goods...But then again, over the centuries, the human race have different concept of God, just as a kid has different concept of things until he matures...I will explain more later....

Last edited:
Cris, atheists claim nature is chance, dont ask me, im not stupid like that, and your an atheist, why dont u explain it for yourself and the rest of atheist kind (lost souls, slave of the spirit of the world)...

Originally posted by whatsupyall
Cris, atheists claim nature is chance, dont ask me, im not stupid like that, and your an atheist, why dont u explain it for yourself and the rest of atheist kind (lost souls, slave of the spirit of the world)...
Can you quote some atheists saying nature is chance? While you're typing up your general philosophy for us...

I cannot quote it RIGHT NOW, but i assure you, that "Chance" or "Random Chance" or "Random Luck" or "Freak Never eending, continous PERFECT COINCIDENCE", is what atheists are reffering to, A FACT...But if u want quotes, I would love to qoute "Random Chance" from Richard Dawkin, the famous and renowned atheist, but i will have to look for it (Richard to me is a joke, and i would love to debate him anytime)...

whatsup,

Atheists do not have a set of rules that they all follow. Some think science is a good thing others do not care or have any understanding of science.

An atheist might be a vicious serial killer and another might hold the highest morals imaginable.

They have only one thing in common; they all share a disbelief in a god or gods. Beyond that you cannot assume anything else about what or how they think or what else they might believe.

That one atheist thinks that nature began by chance has little bearing on what other atheists might think.

So if you find that one atheist says something with which you disagree do not assume that all atheists will hold the same view.

LOL, since atheists have no stance in their beelief, Im not surprised if you will be in denial with such claim, after all you have no commitment to truth, you can lie anytime you want, whenever you want, as much as you want...(I BET IF I DIDNT PROVE "NATURE AS RANDOM CHANCE" WRONG, YOU WILL COME OUT WITH THE IDEA).

But I have nothing to prove to you, because if an atheist will read this, he/she knows what i said is true, although their evil heart will make them deny it and falsely accuse me...I dont care...their stupidity cant change facts...

whatsup,

Please attempt to address other members with courtesy and respect. Constantly calling many of us liars, cheats, and evil, does nothing for your credibility or any reason for us to respect you or your views.

Aye to that.

Whatsup, I see big chunks of truth in what you say, and I'm sure you'd have much more persuasive power if you removed the outer crusting of prejudice and antiatheist hatred.

Also, I would suggest that you try not to speak from a stance assuming that your viewpoint is superior to others'. For some incomprehensible psychological reason it doesn't add to your credibility. People don't like it. Don't ask me why.

-central philosophy of Zero, Sage of Chaos

"Cris, atheists claim nature is chance, dont ask me, im not stupid like that, and your an atheist, why dont u explain it for yourself and the rest of atheist kind (lost souls, slave of the spirit of the world)..."

And the truth comes out! No wonder MM has such a hard time debating his point, he doesn't even know what the hell he's debating against.

Truth? hahahaha, what do you know about truth child, your an amateur Xelios, educate yourself and make yourself worthy to talk to, your little mind is nothing....

I'm still waiting for you to quote some atheists saying nature is all pure chance...

Show me what the guy said. Show me what people here said. If you can. Otherwise you're spouting crap.

no problem...

"For instance, it is theoretically possible for an eye to spring into being, in a single lucky step, from nothing: from bare skin, let's say. It is theoretically possible in the sense that a recipe could be written out in the form of a large number of mutations."- Famous Pathetic Richard Dawkins, an atheist...

http://www.secularhumanism.org/library/fi/dawkins_18_3.html

He is the best atheist around, HOW LAME AND PATHETIC ARE HIS WRITINGS, THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE THAT A SKIN WILL TURN INTO AN EYE, THIS THEORY IS ILLOGIC. THERE IS DEFINITELY NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF THAT EARTHQUAKE, WIND, AND LIGHTNING (LAWS OF PHYSICS) CAN CREATE A LIFE FORM..

FACT REMAINS, NOT ONE SCIENTIST CAN CREATE ANY LIFE FORMS, FROM CELLS, TO CREATURES, PERIOD.....

HE ALSO SAID....."legally enforced resistance to each new piece of scientific truth until the last possible moment - are even more impressive."- Richard Dawkins, LOOK WHOS TALKING....HAHAHAHA, HE IS THE MOST ILLOGIC GUY I KNOW, THERE IS NOTHING SCIENTIFIC ABOUT TRASH TALKING AND GENERALIZING HUMAN RACE IN GENERAL BEING SINNERS, WHO AMONG US IS PERFECT? SINCE WHEN DID CHRISTIANITY CLAIM WE DONOT MAKE MISTAKES? HAS ONE HUMAN BEING IN THIS EARTH LIVED AND DONOT MAKE MISTAKE? DOES BEING AN ATHEIST MAKES YOU NOT COMMIT MISTAKE? THE GUY IS PATHETIC....I can just be as stupid and use Stalin, Pol pot, and other killer atheists as an example to generalize for all atheists, BUT I KNOW BETTER, BECAUSE IM NOT STUPID LIKE THAT...

Want more examples Adam?

Last edited:
Originally posted by whatsupyall

"For instance, it is theoretically possible for an eye to spring into being, in a single lucky step, from nothing: from bare skin, let's say. It is theoretically possible in the sense that a recipe could be written out in the form of a large number of mutations."- Famous Pathetic Richard Dawkins, an atheist...
I agree, that is lame and pathetic. He is far from the best atheist around. I do hope you don't think this person represents anything I have expressed in any way.

Yes, please show the things people have said here about nature being pure chance.

Back