Whats wrong with being out?

Mystech

Adult Supervision Required
Registered Senior Member
Ok, reading through the posts on this forum, and just experiencing life in general, I've come across a lot of people who express hatred, not nessisarily with homosexuals in general, but with the idea of them 'comming out of the closet' I was wondering if anyone here could give me a an idea of what's so wrong about that? Are they just easier to hate, because now you know they are gay? Do you just outright not want to know, and resent them for being so open about it? What's the deal?

Not everyone here is like that. I for one encourage everyone to be themselves to the fullest, as long as it doesn't involve intentionally hurting others. But homosexuality doesn't hurt anyone except the people who hurt themselves with it by being so ignorant. Love is love. We can always use more of it in this world.

They generally are well mannered, dress well, speak well,
and are soooooo verrrry camp. What is there not to hate?

Put them all back in the closet! :cool:

The people you talk about get angry because when someone "comes out" they feel threatened like, "Why did they have to announce it to the whole world? It's their life, I don't want to know about it." Distrust...they have been not telling people the truth. Shock....irrational thought sometimes leads to plainly saying "I hate them."

I think it's mainly the point of keeping their lives private. Some people can't grasp why someone would express their sexuality/preference in public.

Amen amen, they're all so cool and well dressed. Shove'em back into the closet :cool:

Back