What The Hell

Azrael

Angel of Light
Registered Senior Member
What is up with this Ralph Nader character. I admit I responded to one of his posts and thought it was out of fun. Now I see all these stupid posts about cheese and other bullshit he calls art. What the hell are you smoking man? I'm with Tyler on this one!

I don't have a clue, but it's sort of entertaining in a weird sort of way.:bugeye:

He's either stark raving mad, perpetually high, or insulting us in some subtle way.

Has he made a single normal post yet?

What the hell are you smoking man? I'm with Tyler on this one!

Yep, I'm with Tyler too here. I think he smokes badly burned cheese or something like that. Maybe it's best to give Ralph Nader's "thoughts", not another thought...;)

When our poster originated his first posts I ask what the deal was with "cheese whiz" that he is so enamored with. Never got an answer.

Later, if the poster's integrity is to be respected, he has said that he had gotten drunk and destructed his domicile’s order into a sad state of disarray.

There is a good possibility that our poster is drunk and lacks the ability in that condition to develop coherent thought patterns. Hence the brilliant subject matter...

At first I thought he was just drunk. Then after a few more threads started I began to think he was an asshole out here just to annoy us.

Personally, I think what he did is more detremental to the forum than a discussion being off-topic. Interesting that nothing's been done about it.

Thanks for the support!

In times of dire threats we must band together. I'll bring the bottle of Jack Daniels.

Your welcome Tyler

none of you got my kraft comment :(

ar well, you might have to be Australian to understand it

Azrael: CHEESE is a major threat? CHEESE?????:confused:

Back