What purpose?

Liebling

Doesn't Need to be Spoonfed.
Valued Senior Member
If you believe in a God or Gods, I'd like you to ponder the question and answer it;

Why did your god create the world? What was his/her/its/their motivation?

What purpose did he/she/it/they have in creating a ball full of people, animals and plants?

What was his/her/its/their goal and purpose in this?

What is the purpose of heaven? Is it just a halfway house for the

What happens when the ends comes and everyone is judged? Do we inherit the earth and live as we do now, but all of one mind?

What purpose does obeying someone do?

Just wondering.

If you believe in a God or Gods, I'd like you to ponder the question and answer it;

What purpose did he/she/it/they have in creating a ball full of people, animals and plants?

What happens when the ends comes and everyone is judged? Do we inherit the earth and live as we do now, but all of one mind?

Just wondering.

In my opinion He created the world for us to live in and do His work. He desired to create and to love his creation. He desires a loving relationship with each and every one of us. The Bible says he "delights" over his creation. He delights over you and he delights over me. His love was the goal and purpose. Heaven is where His kids go when they die. Where people who believe in and accept Him and His Son as God/Lord go for eternity. Near the end there will be the Rapture when Jesus comes back for His kids. The rest will stay on earth for the Tribulation. The anti-Christ will reign on earth. Obeying Jesus/God gives you an awesome life. Serving Him makes it even better.

In my opinion He created the world for us to live in and do His work. He desired to create and to love his creation. He desires a loving relationship with each and every one of us. The Bible says he "delights" over his creation. He delights over you and he delights over me. His love was the goal and purpose. Heaven is where His kids go when they die. Where people who believe in and accept Him and His Son as God/Lord go for eternity. Near the end there will be the Rapture when Jesus comes back for His kids. The rest will stay on earth for the Tribulation. The anti-Christ will reign on earth. Obeying Jesus/God gives you an awesome life. Serving Him makes it even better.

If he delights in so many of us... why does he want us to kill the ones that he created who deviate from the path he wants them to follow? Why would he want us to stone them to death?

So God just wants to be loved by his children then? That's his purpose?

How does obeying give you an awesome life? Isn't that slavery to live according to and for others rules and purpose?

it's the laws of the universe that sustain life. you can't go around destroying and expect there to be no destruction. sin is circumvention or transgression to law, and the result is death. if the result was not death, then our existence would be horrible right? isn't it a good thing that the consequences of evil are bad ones?

to answer the OP, his purpose in creating was obviously existence. i mean, there is always the option of a big void of nothingness, but what would be the purpose of that?

so we have life, and we have law, the purpose of both is love and communion, which will be perfected with the abomination of sin. that's the story of christ.

My cat wonders why I wear clothes, shave my legs, pluck my eyebrows, wear makeup.

What should I tell her?

I think we assume too much about God.

If he delights in so many of us... why does he want us to kill the ones that he created who deviate from the path he wants them to follow? Why would he want us to stone them to death?

So God just wants to be loved by his children then? That's his purpose?

How does obeying give you an awesome life? Isn't that slavery to live according to and for others rules and purpose?

In my opinion He does not want to kill anyone. He gives life. We choose death in our thoughts, words, and actions. We have a new covenant with Jesus in the New Testament. God wants to be loved, served, worshipped, and to have a personal relationship with each of us. Those of us who are His kids LOVE doing all of that. It brings us joy. You want to obey when you are His. You want to do right. You are a new person when you are born-again. You don't even want to do wrong. You choose to obey. Slavery is not a choice.

He, that which gave us light, true light. So that you can see. Was a singularity. It shedd light on us for 25 years ago. therefor we also have the god status, since we have also a relativistic momentum from the singularity that gives us equally many dimensions, but not as big as the singularity. If he comes here there will be a great light and then we will feel for real the exact amount of pain there is for us in the black hole. It is the holy bleh feeling and it is not as excellent as you want it, therefor do not summon mister sad man here.
I am a 100% sure it is HIM and not a meditating munk that have the density of a gas in jupiter. He would need incredible density to become infinite dimensional. Questions?

Liebling,

Okay.

I believe it was twofold;
to fulfil the conditioned souls illusive desire to become lords by placing them in a temporary situaltion (material nature).
And to give them the oppotunity to become self-realised, and go back to Him.

Sort of.
A place(s) where life is high in sensuality, comfort, beauty, etc...

The whole things starts again.

Depends who.

Just wondering.

Cool. :)

Jan.

this world?
There are many, but a key one is for the expression of (our) desire that has no scope in the spiritual world (due to the before mentioned degraded quality)

Purpose in creating life (and all its variegated expressions)?
For increasing the pleasure of all parties involved
ditto above

for the expression of desire in its original, uncontaminated form
When we come to our personal (corporeal) end we move on in accordance with our desire ... which means we can continue to go on inheriting the earth (whether it be in the form of a king or a bacteria) or become re-established in our eternal constitutional position

depends on the article of obedience

People can only speculate on these questions. People can have a lot of heart felt confidence in the views they have on this. But in the end if God wanted us to know the foundational purpose of creation He would have spelt it out clearly in scripture. Therefore it is not an important issue at this point in time for us the created.

Heaven is the abode of God. Purpose,, a place for God. That’s a simple one.

God comes to earth and perfects those whom He has chosen. He lives with us forever and ever.

Just wondering.

Following someone who is perfect allows one to be guided to a point where they can be justifiably perfected.

Of course following someone who is imperfect simply means you will fall down the pit they are headed for.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Back