What prophecies in the bible has been fulfilled

Joeman

Eviiiiiiiil Clown
Registered Senior Member
Someone told me he believes in bible because most of prophecies in the bible has been fulfilled.

What are they?

You could believe in Nostradamus for the same reason... :bugeye:

And I have no clue about the question. But some people say that the antichrist already walks the earth and armageddon is near. You get similar news from the muslims now and then...

I'm not certain, but I would expect that since Christianity is a closet doomsday cult, they have probably been speculating that the anti-Christ walks the earth ever since enough of them read revelations to hear about it.

Much like Doomsday said earlier, it all depends on whom you ask.

If you go thru revelations (dont have my bible on hand right now but gimme a bit and i will look stuff up and get back to you) one of the things i just came across recently in the news that was saying there would soon be this chip we could implant in ourselves that would allow the government to pinpoint our locations, monitor our vital signs and the like, and even do monitary transations (scanning at teh ATM) and the like and i know in revelations one of the signs of the apocalypse deals with the "sign of the devil" being placed on all humanity - which literally states some kinda mark on us which could do monitary transations and everything we could do could be monitored thru this mark. Sounds pretty close to me, but then again everything is open to interpretation.....

I will do some more research and get back to you :D

Fallen Angel said:
yeah, but US is not necessarily all of humanity now is it?

HARDY har, no its not but if the US has the technology i figured other countries might follow suit if the whole thing worked out - :p

how is a computer chip the sign of the devil?? Unless there is a 666 in the bar code somewhere

spaganya

It is called the Mark of the Beast and it has not yet come into operation. But the technology has been developed to the stage where it is achievable.

This is the prophesy in the book of Revelation:

Revelation 13 KJV
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 13 NKJV
16He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

He is known as the Anti Christ a future world ruler who will cause all men to take a mark in either in their right hand or in their foreheads and no one will be able to buy or sell anything if they do not have this mark.

The Chip you are talking about is ready for subdermal application versions of it are already being implanted into some people as a security anti kidnapping measure.

Quote:
"The Future of Shopping

Tiny silicon identity chips being put in everyday objects and even implanted under the skin are changing the way we consume. Will they also invade our privacy?By Rana Foroohar

NewsweekJune 7-14 issue - Antoine Hazelaar has a chip on his shoulder—or rather just beneath the skin of his left arm. It's a piece of silicon the size of a grain of rice, and it emits wireless signals that are picked up by scanners nearby. Ever since the 34-year-old Web-site producer had the chip implanted in his arm, he's enjoyed VIP status at Barcelona's Baja Beach Club. Instead of queuing up behind velvet ropes, Hazelaar allows the bouncer to scan his arm, and strolls right in. If he wants a drink, the bartender waves an electronic wand that deducts from the 100 Euro tab on Hazelaar's chip.

Such sci-fi clubbing is made possible by Radio Frequency Identification, or RFID, technology—tiny digital chips that broadcast wireless signals. RFID tags are cheap and small enough to be disposable, and they're getting cheaper and smaller by the day. Retail stores are beginning to use them as glorified bar codes, putting them on cases of bananas or crates of Coke so they can keep track of their inventory. The technology has the potential to transform our relationship to the objects around us. In theory, stores could dispense with checkout counters—instead, you'd grab items off the rack or shelves and walk out the door, while an RFID reader takes note of the items and takes the money right out of your e-wallet. Your clothes could tell your washing machine what settings to use. "RFID could help give inanimate objects the power to sense, reason, communicate and even act," says Glover Ferguson, chief scientist for the consulting firm Accenture. The prospect is exciting, but it raises troubling questions about the invasion of privacy.

For now, businesses see it as a way to save money and improve service. Big groceries, department stores and other retailers around the world are asking suppliers to put RFID tags on shipments of goods. Staff will know exactly where items are and when they came in. Customers will never have to leave the store empty-handed because items will never run out—wireless signals will alert staffers to dwindling supplies of diapers or soup. What's more, RFID will help combat theft and counterfeiting, problems that cost businesses $500 billion a year.

For some retailers, RFID is a way to provide a more seamless shopping experience. British retail giant Marks &Spencer is currently tagging men's suits in several London stores as part of a test. When you buy a size 42, the stockroom—alerted by the tag——sends up another. Metro's Future Store in Rheinberg, Germany, is putting tags on individual items. Better not steal a razor—its RFID tag will warn security. Pick up a bottle of Pantene shampoo, and a promotional film plays on a nearby screen. The cream cheese can tell staffers when it's gone off. Wincor Nixdorf and Texas Instruments are developing a system that suggests accessories to clothing items. In Prada's New York store, if you hold a dress near a monitor, you'll see models wearing it on a runway.

As the Baja Beach Club trial shows, RFID can tag people as well as goods. Some hospitals are using RFID bracelets on newborn babies and elderly patients with dementia. Children in one Japanese cram school wave RFID cards to alert their parents that they've arrived. Amusement parks in the United States are issuing RFID badges that light up to let people know when it's their turn on the roller coaster.

Privacy implications remain a big obstacle. The fear is that companies or governments could use the tags as a means of surveillance. "Supermarket cards and retail surveillance devices are merely the opening volley," says Katherine Albrecht, founder of the U.S.- based privacy group caspian. "If consumers fail to oppose these practices now, our long-term prospects may look like something from a dystopian science-fiction novel." Proponents counter that RFID tags transmit for only a few meters, and the data can be encrypted or deactivated once a product leaves the store. Nevertheless, caspian and other watchdog groups have won concessions from retailers. Wal-Mart and Benetton will only use the tags on pallets, not on individual items, and Metro has gotten rid of RFID-enabled loyalty cards. Utah now requires clear labeling of an RFID-tagged product; a bill in California would ban retailers from using RFID to collect information about consumers.

In any case, ubiquitous chipping is years away. The cost of RFID tags will have to drop from 20 cents each to five cents or less if they're to grace trillions of consumer items. Also, the signal doesn't pass through liquid or metal, which makes it tough to tag a can of soda or a nine-volt battery. And people may not like the idea of being surrounded by tiny transmitters sending out electromagnetic radiation. Undaunted, RFID chipmaker VeriChip is looking for big banks and credit-card firms interested in offering RFID-based e-wallets. If successful, they would truly give shouldering up to the bar for a drink a whole new meaning."

And more infomation on the locating of the chip.

"Quote http://www.mondexusa.com/

If you haven't heard the latest about the 666 system, let me touch a bit upon it now in order to satisfy you that the time is at hand. I got hold of a cassette tape in May, 1995, upon which the speaker was a Christian engineer. Along with some scientists, he had been involved extensively in the creation of a high-tech microchip so minute that it could pass through a hypodermic needle. The chip was being developed for transplantation into the skin of animals, but has an ultimate application in the skin of humans. The main problem, he said, was in supplying it with electrical power because of the difficulty of including a battery in an item so small. After much research and experimentation, a team discovered how the microchip could be powered without a battery, by using the electricity formed as a bi-product of a process called temperature exchange, so long as the chip was placed in a medium that continually lost and/or drew sufficient heat. The production of an electric current through temperature exchange is nothing novel; the Russians applied the process in World War II to run radios by heating the ends of a metal wire with a basic flame. What was novel about the ultra-modern achievement, and very relevant to our discussion, was that the medium which was the focus of the experiments, the skin, produced its own electrical current which could be applied successfully to the microchip.
According to this Christian engineer, the investigators he worked with sought for the best temperature-exchange location on the body, and they found that the two most efficient places were on the forehead and on the back of the hand! Need I say more? (For anyone new to this topic, these are the very two places on the body which the Bible says the mark of the beast will be applied.) The reason that the forehead and the back of the hand are the best choices is obvious. These locations are thin-skinned, permitting the blood vessels to come nearest to the outer atmosphere, where heat from the blood is lost most efficiently. Furthermore, they are two places where clothing does not usually interfere with heat transfer out of the body.
So you see, not only is the ability to install commercial numbers in our hands and foreheads current technology, but the desire to do just that has been the scheme of our superiors for some time now. Why else have they extended themselves seeking a way to power microchips in human skin if the purpose is not to implant them in it some day soon? That these sorts of chips are already implanted in animals is already common knowledge. And while stores are already using a purchasing system which engages electronic deduction, we should accept the fact that we are now at the dark threshold of the anti-Christ's skincode system. Although the electronic transfer of money is currently based on numbers in plastic cards, you can see that the next logical step is to place the numbers in hands, or, if some have no hands, on their foreheads."

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

One prophecy out of a book that size? Impressive.

Does that mean we should regard Huxley as a prophet, since his prediction of a society where people use pharmacology to emotionally neuter themselves is becoming a reality?

George Bush predicted 9/11. He is a Christian.

If A and if B then C.

Therefore George Bush is American.

Tadaa.. :p

EDIT: Hopefully no one actually takes this seriously

§outh§tar said:
George Bush predicted 9/11. He is a Christian.

If A and if B then C.

Therefore George Bush is American.

Tadaa.. :p

EDIT: Hopefully no one actually takes this seriously

OH dear... i think i threw up a little in my mouth when i read that... ugh. :eek:

oh, so i was wrong all along, the US is the anti-christ. I guess Jihad on the US it is!!! Kill the infidels!!!

Luke 20:43-44
For the days shall come upon you when your enemies will throw up a bank before you, and surround you, and hem you in on every side, snd will level you to the ground and your children within you, and they will not leave in you one stone upone another, because you did not recognize the time of your visitation.

Fufilled literaly in AD 70, as Romans destroyed Jerusalem. The temple was totally decimated.

Around 700 BC, Isaiah told that Cyrus would be the king to command Jerusalem to be built and the foundations of the temple. When he wrote of it, the city was fully standing. in 586 BC, the city and temple were destroyed. In 539 BC, a Persian king named Cyrus gave the command to rebuild the city and temple foundations.

Need more or is this good?

Nope, wrong Luke was written after 70 ad.
And the dates in Isaih are complte bullshit. It's easy to prophecy shit after happened.
Or when writing the new testament make your story fit the old testament. you cannot come up with one fullfilled prophecy. but I can come up with many failed prophecies, so to answer your question you cum guzzling queen, no it's not good.

Back