what next to evolve to take over the planet?

mars13

give me liberty
Registered Senior Member
if we wipe our selves out,whats next to take over earth?

theres alot of talk about squids and octopuses,and they do some incredible things .

It depends entirely upon climate. Squids aren't going to get terribly far if half the worlds surface happens to be under a glacier really... Except, of course, for the skiing squids of southern Madagascar.

I should imagine they'll be coining it in.

As has happened with other mass extinctions: small rodents, some fish and insects, ants.

How about monkey evolves into something human-like.

"They're back - And twice as dumb!"

Gosh that would be strange wouldn't it? Imagine if when we came on the scene there were structures and fossils of an intelligent species many millions of years before us...

Ophiolite, I like it. What an advantage, to not only be intelligent but to be able to fly. Wouldn't need cars, planes and all the crap assoiated with it. I think the birds have earned it.

Ravens already have monkeys beat as far as intelligence goes. You should see some of the things they can do.

Lack of thumbs might be a problem though. An inflexible beak only goes so far.

Well, as most of you probably know, the common roach has been around for so long, in his present form, that we should actually consider it THE best lifeform on the planet! The roach has endured ice ages, asteroid collisions, dust clouds, ...., and has remained almost unchanged for a gazillion years.

Yep, if anything "takes over" the planet, it'll be the roach.

Baron Max

Back