What makes threads more interesting?

Peter Griffin

RammsteinShriner
Registered Senior Member
I am not getting much replys to my threads yet my friend Thor gets loads when he talks about something as dull as Latvia and gets over 150 posts or more. So I wanted to bring up some threads that were boring like my 'Car Boot Sales' and 'Penny Jars' thread, to get people to reply loads of stupid answers. But I have only have had 23 posts in all, I think!
So please reply to this!

P.S Don't give Thor the Credit!!!!:D :D

Of course it would help if you asked some intersting question. But I know how you feel; if I look at the threads where I have posted, my post is the last in several of them. So what makes people go away once I posted? BO? Or is it that the profound wisdom of my post excludes further comment :rolleyes: ?

Hans

It's all luck, take it from me. I've had a few really good threads as a sciforumer but a lot more ones with only a few replies or none at all.

You can never say for certain what will "be a hit", so to say. The thread that you think is boring may get that one responce that fires others to reply. Most of it is not up to the originator of the thread and his subject.

The more you post the better your chances. This may well be what happened to Thor. Hi Thor!

To sum up my answer in one word, it'll have to be 'me'

dull as Latvia

Well, I'd give you 3 hours to run somewhere and hide as Avatar will no doubt add you to his hit list

Hey MRC_Hans:D

Originally posted by goofyfish
Ahhh...that's ok. Virginity in a noble crown!
A crown fit for the head of high men!

Ugh, that's pathetic...

Dude! Who said I was offering??
Get your mind out of the damn gutter! :D
A crown fit for the head of high men!

Ugh, that's pathetic...
No. dissent here. ;)

Originally posted by Peter Griffin
YOU GUYS ARE SICK
Wha?!?!?!
Well, I guess we could stop trying to make your damn thread interesting! :D

Back