What is wrong with you people

chucky

Registered Senior Member
You all ask for good info, and when i post a site that i have found nobody even make a post on it.

have you even looked at the site? if not i would look before it is shut down.......NASA will not like the things on this site, the guys who work on the site have been collecting some very very good information and footage.........you really do HAVE TO SEE IT.

http://yorkshireufoinfo.homestead.com

Okay...relax. I took a look at it and to be honest, I've seen a alot of it before. But I'm not the one who needs convincing. Some of the footage was on that goofy "Confirmation" TV special on NBC about a year ago with Whitley Strieber. I have to say that the conclusions these guys reached on STS-48 in particular are right on target. And don't worry about NASA, they have enough problems...so I think that this site is safe.

------------------
The New Age of Enlightenment is approaching...are you ready?

ok Alex...........what have u seen before,

maybe 48 and 80 but the info on 84, 96 i am sure u did not know it all.........

Okay Chucky...you're right. I didn't dissect the info on that site. I just glanced at some of it and it was similar to the footage on the NBC program. But as I mentioned, I'm not one who needs to be convinced. I'm what some would call a 'believer', or what others would call 'delusional' (or worse).

------------------
The New Age of Enlightenment is approaching...are you ready?

and the only things shown on TV have been 48, 80 and maybe a little of 84........nothing yet has been used of this new footage..........but it will soon.

Back