What is this blob?

wow that is sooo coool
i want one!

my god it must be frightening to dive deep down with those huge ocean animals. how scary and exciting! i want to do it so badly.

Looks like a chunk of squid, also if you notice its has blue blood, very mollusk like, Scyphozoa (jellyfish) don't usually have colored blood.

Another thing I thought it could be is an Octopus.:)

Only thing is its hard to tell and Octopus from a Squid when all thats left is part of the creature.:D

Blobsters were found in Australia years ago. But this might be the origin behind the blobster.

Even though the blobster from Australia is thought to be a giant Octopus only some scientist about a hundred years ago measured one and said that if it was streched out it would be 300 FEET LONG from one tentecle tip to the other!:eek:

Hey check it out, it's Jimmy Hoffa!

It looks like a huge ass octopus or squid. Calamari anyone?

I think they've figured out that its some kind of massive octopus now, no link, thats just the word on the street:cool: hwerd

followup

and followup on this? i suspect a decomposing giant squid but would be nice to know what was found.

unknown

too early to know what it is. i'm surprised that they need DNA testing for ID. i would expect morphology and/or histology to be enough.

wellcooked is a premature congratulator

wellcooked

you did not say most likely in the 'congrates' [sic]

only when you accused everyone of being wrong

Back