What is the positive and negative by Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez

V

victorespinoza

The positive and negative are 2 particles. Why? Because we can see with the touch and not with the eyes, heard, taste or smell.

Negative and positive particles coming from the Sun. He is not created here.

The positive and negative arrive separated and when it unites them it becomes a Sun.

The positive and negative is that gives life to the matter.

I don't know that is made, does anyone know?

Very affectionately,
Víctor Elias Espinoza Guedez
www.theory-espinoza.es.tl

The positive and negative are 2 particles. Why? Because we can see with the touch and not with the eyes, heard, taste or smell.

Negative and positive particles coming from the Sun. He is not created here.

The positive and negative arrive separated and when it unites them it becomes a Sun.

The positive and negative is that gives life to the matter.

I don't know that is made, does anyone know?

Very affectionately,
Víctor Elias Espinoza Guedez
www.theory-espinoza.es.tl

Well that's just freaking GREAT!! Like idiot me read this and IQ just drop about 20 or 30 points (not sure how many exactly - brain hurts to much). Must drink power shake to make brain better... Bad Victory, bad, bad.

Well that's just freaking GREAT!! Like idiot me read this and IQ just drop about 20 or 30 points (not sure how many exactly - brain hurts to much). Must drink power shake to make brain better... Bad Victory, bad, bad.

Do you have an idea better, what is the positive and negative that have the protons and electrons?

The atoms have energy, the atoms are not energy.

Correct atoms have some level of kenetic energy, atoms themselves are not energy. I am feeling very frightened and confused - victor has posted something correct. WTF, how is that possible?

Please post something looney toons victor to put the universe back to normal.

The idea is to find the composition of energy, with their ideas, to invent an instrument that see the colour of energy and its composition.

What brings your logic?

The idea is to find the composition of energy, with their ideas, to invent an instrument that see the colour of energy and its composition.

What brings your logic?
In other words, we can say what protons and electrons are composed of but not what energy is composed of?
Are you asking what, exactly, is energy?

In other words, we can say what protons and electrons are composed of but not what energy is composed of?
Are you asking what, exactly, is energy?

I speak of the positive energy of the protons and the negative energy of the electrons.

Protons have energy. The protons are not energy.

Electrons have energy. The electrons are not energy.

What brings your logic?

I speak of the positive energy of the protons and the negative energy of the electrons.

Protons have energy. The protons are not energy.

Electrons have energy. The electrons are not energy.

What brings your logic?

Protons and electrons are energy. All matter is energy. Since you utterly discount Einstein and Newton and pretty much general science, explaining anything would be an act of futility- I wouldn't have a clue where to begin.

I believe you would say that energy is a "Color." You would need to find the composition of "color" before you could identify what "color" of energy you were looking at with your instrument.

Protons and electrons are energy. All matter is energy. Since you utterly discount Einstein and Newton and pretty much general science, explaining anything would be an act of futility- I wouldn't have a clue where to begin.

Yeah, he discounts EVERYTHING scientific. All he does here is ramble on incoherently.

They need to keep him in his room and stop letting him into the rec room (where the computer is) with the other patients. I'm pretty sure he's no physical threat to them - but he might hurt himself by *trying* to think.

I believe you would say that energy is a "Color." You would need to find the composition of "color" before you could identify what "color" of energy you were looking at with your instrument.

Yeah, he discounts EVERYTHING scientific. All he does here is ramble on incoherently.

They need to keep him in his room and stop letting him into the rec room (where the computer is) with the other patients. I'm pretty sure he's no physical threat to them - but he might hurt himself by *trying* to think.

My respects to their knowledge, but: If you burn the paper, that shines is energy when heated, not the proton or electron.

The energy cold not shine.

The brightness in the fire is thermal energy, or heat. And what does not shine are the protons and electrons.

Back