what is in His hand!?!

sevenblu

feeling blu
Registered Senior Member
i've been trying to figure out exactly what Jesus is holding in this picture? what do you think?

jesus.jpg

it looks like a magical pink cupcake to me...

It looks like one of those stress-relieving foam things that you squeeze. :)

What is it with Christians and torturing their Saviour? You'd think they like Him....

The condition is called ectopia cordis, complete or partial displacement of the heart outside the chest cavity. It occurs in about 6 to 7 per 1 million live births.

Dr. Jade, Is that condition always accompanied with the light emerging from the head, or does that point to a different condition?

I wonder what did those artists base those portraits on. Did Jesus pose for them?

Originally posted by Jade Squirrel
The condition is called ectopia cordis, complete or partial displacement of the heart outside the chest cavity. It occurs in about 6 to 7 per 1 million live births.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH......LOLOLOLOLOLolololoLOLOL.....hahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH...AHAHAH....hahahah....woooohoo- hooo-

hoooo......ha
....ehe- he........ha....ahem....

That's some funny shit, laddie. He may also suffer Fournier's gangrene, a necrotizing infection involving the soft tissues of the the male genitalia, or necrotizing fasciitis, occuring in 1 out of every 1765 people.

A serious case of leaky green balls and androgyny, I say.

Originally posted by Flores
Dr. Jade, Is that condition always accompanied with the light emerging from the head, or does that point to a different condition?
The emerging light might be indicative of a very high fever. The poor fellow seems to have several serious infirmities.

Originally posted by gendanken
That's some funny shit, laddie.
I aim to please. :)

Manna Muffins

jesus.jpg

"Excuse me, sir? Are the pink manna muffins
still on sale? Last time I was here they were
buy one get one free."

Oh no you've screwed up again. This is the 6th time you've sent me here to save humanity.

Ref: Matrix Reloaded.

Originally posted by Cris
Oh no you've screwed up again. This is the 6th time you've sent me here to save humanity.
LOL! Nice one, Cris.

A caption for tiassa's favorite picture of Jesus:
"Man, heaven sure is boring."

Maybe he's looking up cause he thinking: "God, what the heck is this thing? I thought it was a cupcake, but when I bit into it, it was filled with my own blood - which, oddly, tasted like red wine.

You're all being deceived! It's quite obvious it's actually a stick of dynamite cunningly disguised as a tasty pink cupcake. If you look closely you can see he's already lit the fuse. His thoughts at the time were that he was right, everyone else was wrong and he must destroy those who didn't agree.

Not much has changed since. :D

[edit] If you also study the picture some more you can see jesus initiating countdown with his right hand. 1... 2...

Originally posted by SnakeLord
[edit] If you also study the picture some more you can
see jesus initiating countdown with his right hand. 1... 2...
"ERROR 666: Armageddon detected. Please restart universe and try again."

Well . . . According to the Gospels, Jesus was a healthy infant, and he did live to be 33, so it couldn't have been Ectopia cordis. As for a miracle of god, that is rather farfetched, don't you think?

Ahhh, I have it! He was an internet shopper, that Jesus!

Mmmmmm, mmmagical pink cupcake *drools* Aahhhghghghghhhhhh......

*hee, hee*

Jade Squirrel

Beautiful caption. My own is, "Well ... that went very well, didn't it, Dad?"

In the meantime, I think the topic picture of Jesus Christ is censored for good taste. The ancient Squirrelus Christus document purports that Jesus was part of a theatre troop, and that this is one of his biggest foibles ever: Bring me the scrotum of John the Baptist! Er ... I mean ....

:m:,
Tiassa :cool:

P.S. - I know, too much effort in the setup.

Re: Jade Squirrel

Originally posted by tiassa
Beautiful caption. My own is, "Well ... that went very well, didn't it, Dad?"
:D

In the meantime, I think the topic picture of Jesus Christ is censored for good taste. The ancient Squirrelus Christus document purports that Jesus was part of a theatre troop, and that this is one of his biggest foibles ever: Bring me the scrotum of John the Baptist! Er ... I mean ....
:eek: Gwa?

Heh. Squirrelus Christus.

Back