what if neighbour's wife covets me?

widower

Registered Member
This is a very interesting forum. I didn't even know such a forum exist until I search the internet for what troubles me... There seems some experts here who are well learned. I wonder if its OK to impose... I need help.

(1) I am a widower
(2) I am looking for advise, not approval. Please don't pull your punch
(3) I am old, therefore my baggages are probably out dated if they still work
(4) wife died last year, no kids, all our family friends over 40 are married
(5) they all come and visit me once in a while to make sure I eat, shave, sleep, no drinking and smoking....
(6) they are all old friends, 30 years or more
(7) most of the husbands are bored with their wives, careless, if not abusive.
(8) one of them had been a very abusive husband since day one.
(9) when their first child was born, the social workers had to take the wife to a safe house for a couple of weeks.
(10) same thing happen when their second child was born.
(11) now both children are grown up and the girl was married.
(12) husband continues to be spiritually and verbally abusive, as well as with the money.
(13) he will go buy a $4000 TV but will not give the wife $500 for dental care. Never appreciates what the wife did, yell and scream for what he wants from her, and spend hours on the internet viewing girly sites instead of helping with house work.
(14) wife comes to visit me, alone, crying to me. it easy to share feelings...
(15) wife throws herself at me.
(16) Wife is (still is) a very beautiful woman. I did not cross the line. since then...
(17) I have been staying out of the house
(18) I have been staying in the office, eat out, go watch a movie.
(19) I will be lying if I say I am never horny or I don't want to go home.
(20) I thought she came to see me to help me over with my hurt... I thought I would listen to her helping her with her hurt... I don't think I want to hurt anybody, her husband had been a friend for years...

OK, give me hell... What am I suppose to think, feel, belive, do?

Don't touch that shit with a 100ft pole, dude. I feel sorry for her, but that's trouble. Why doesn't she divorce him?

sir,ur in a tight situation i must say...
im a young girl and have no experience with such things...but my common sense asking me...why the hell is this woman still living with your friend in the 1st place..?
actually you can do as you want...but it would be right to help her in her marriage first...out of it if you need to...and then do what your head and heart combined tell you to..not much help i know..just opinion..

You can let her know that you do want her but until she is divorced she is somebody else's wife so you would be behaving badly if you have sex with her.

The rebound man is likely to get his heart broken.

widower said:
OK, give me hell... What am I suppose to think, feel, belive, do?

You're old. Feel whatever you want to feel. Bel[ie]ve whatever you want to believe. And do whatever you want to do. Her husband abuses her and makes her unhappy. If you want her, tell her to leave her husband and come to you. It's really simple in your case (no kids and no future to worry about). In a few years, everyone's going to be dead and nothing will matter so don't waste anymore time and go get what you want.

here's what ya do---
do what every man would do:
do her.
just simply: eff uwe see kay....her. nothing more to it.
and I agree with Kaz's question: what is spiritiual abuse?

Back