What happens after the last page of the bible

Jason.Marshall

Banned
Banned
God some how sent me to the last page of the bible I think it had to do with something about mankind doubting his abilities? I think its a hint that something is about take place am not sure what it is exactly but I feel the time is close close close...

I'm beginning to doubt Jason.Marshall's correspondent's ability to communicate.

God some how sent me to the last page of the bible I think it had to do with something about mankind doubting his abilities? I think its a hint that something is about take place am not sure what it is exactly but I feel the time is close close close...

Yeah, people have been feeling that, off and on, for the last two thousand years.

Perhaps you are going to have a bowel movement, use it to wipe with!

I'm beginning to doubt Jason.Marshall's correspondent's ability to communicate.

No you are not...lol I did not expect to find you in the religion section you already know I have holes in my communication but once I figure out the correct way to express my thoughts and discoveries in a way everyone can understand I am sure you will become inspired.

Back