What does the bible say about those?

Shadow1

Valued Senior Member
hi, what does the bible say about those words, or, well, names, of places:
zarzis
Mountain Isaiah
Medenine
Jerusalem: the real place of it, where there's many eyes of water, some rivers, well, many descriptions from the bible, seems identical, to a place here! and more exatly, a city here!
wait, there's more
what about, Psyllium?
Cbolt

well, there are more words, but, let's start with those
can anyone tell about those? maybe lori? the bible girl? hehehehehe

what's za'ha'dum?

anyway, the names that i just gave, are few that i readed somewhere that are mentioned in the bible, and, those places, are actually places, that still have the same names, and there are other more names of places, i just asked about few, and the jerusalam descriptions? (further descriptions later), an old capital of the western part of the medeterrenian civilisation 10 000 years ago, and, the descriptions of that place, are identical to a place here, that also once, used to be a capital, of a 10 000 years old civlisation, and mentioned in the bible, and the other names i gave, are actual names of places

Well they thought Hittites were fictional and Jericho was fictional and a lot of other things from Hebrew tradition have since been proven to exist.

It's a really good example of the validity of oral history/tradition(On which the Torah,Tanakh, etc are based on) which is making a huge comeback in some circles. It is actually harder to falsify than written text.

i'm asking about those places; that are identical with many places in tunisia, also city names, and places, and etc... and from that link, the book talks about those places, in the bible, 10 000 years old before, and before, wich also there was a 10 000 years old civlisation in tunisia.
anyway, can you pleas can anyone who knows about the names that i gave, in the bible, the original version, that is in hebrew, pleas?

because, what i readed in that like i gave, was extremly shocking to me, and many parts of it, are identical, to my country, in many places :O

i think i'm going to buy that book
it's very very interresting, too bad i can't find alot of time to read all of it and make searches more :(
well, got to sleep now, good night, and good morning for who's in a morning, and good day for who's in day.
:p
hope you can answer, pleas, anyone who knows the bible good, give us some answers or something to share. :)

but, wich version is that? is it the old one, i mean, the hebrew one? hope if you have the hebrew version, but in english, that would be better :)

ok, in short words, here's what i readed about, and the descriptions seems identical, and many many proves, and names, that even still the same today.
jerusalem,or, 10 thousands of years, is in tunisia, and prooves and descriptions, still exist, also the names of the places, besides other cities, and the holy mountain, wich still have the same name, the muntain of salim, and jews pronounce s, ch, so, chalim, etc...

Last edited:
Back