What do you call this?

dreamer29

Registered Member
Well, since I am new - I have a question that I have been waiting a long time to hear an answer to. I am now 29 - but, when I was 15 years old; a friend of mine died. That evening I had a dream, but I think it was one of many lucid dreams I have had. Although, in this particular "dream" I was interviewing him. Well, thats what it looked like. We were in a dark room with a spot light on both of us. I could not see anything but him, and myself. We were talking back and forth. He was assuring me he was fine etc.

Have you ever heard of such a thing? Was it just my sub-con. trying to help me deal with this?

:confused: It's been bugging me for years.

I Understand what you mean. This is one of the most common phenomenon in the world. It has been recorded for hundreds of years. There are many places you can find info on this topic. I have heard of people dreaming of their relatives before they even knew they were dead. Happened to me when I was six.:D

Such things not only happen in dreams. They can also knock you over when you are awake. I think it's the same principle like when you call somebody and he picks up immediately, because he had his hand already on the receiver to call YOU. Happens often.

Yes, I would say that your subconscious is simply trying to deal with the tragic event. I've had similar things happen myself.

Back