Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • G

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Thoreau

Valued Senior Member
Well, I found a really good quiz and figured I'd transcribe it here to see what you all believe. I will post one question each day until the quiz is done after 20 days.

Q1. What is the number and nature of the deity (God, gods, higher power)? Choose one.

A) Only one God--a corporeal spirit (has a body), supreme, personal God Almighty, the Creator.

B) Only one God--an incorporeal (no body) spirit, supreme, personal God Almighty, the Creator.

C) Multiple personal gods (or goddesses) regarded as facets of one God, and/or as separate gods.

D) The supreme force is the impersonal Ultimate Reality (or life force, ultimate truth, cosmic order, absolute bliss, universal soul), which resides within
and/or beyond all.

E) The supreme existence is both the eternal, impersonal, formless Ultimate Reality, and personal God (or gods).

F)
No God or supreme force. Or not sure. Or not important.

G) None of the above.

Last edited:
C) Multiple personal gods (or goddesses) regarded as facets of one God, and/or as separate gods.

D) The supreme force is the impersonal Ultimate Reality (or life force, ultimate truth, cosmic order, absolute bliss, universal soul), which resides within
and/or beyond all.

A mix of these two, though moreso C. So I voted C on the poll.

I looked for the Xenuic Alien Overlord category but had to settle with No God(s) instead :) That said, I'm still wondering when polyalienism will rise like an Egyptian Phoenix eclipsing Xenu in a burst of fiery brilliance, oh but, alas, I, digress......

Belief-O-Matic Results:

1. Secular Humanism (100%)
2. Unitarian Universalism (91%)
3. Nontheist (76%)
4. Liberal Quakers (75%)
5. Theravada Buddhism (66%)
6. Neo-Pagan (63%)
7. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (58%)
8. New Age (49%)
9. Taoism (49%)
10. Reform Judaism (39%)
11. Orthodox Quaker (37%)
12. Mahayana Buddhism (36%)
13. Scientology (27%) :D
14. Baha'i Faith (25%)
15. Sikhism (25%)
16. New Thought (24%)
17. Jainism (21%)
18. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (18%)
19. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (17%)
20. Seventh Day Adventist (15%)
21. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (13%)
22. Hinduism (9%)
23. Eastern Orthodox (9%)
24. Islam (9%)
25. Orthodox Judaism (9%)
26. Roman Catholic (9%)
27. Jehovah's Witness (4%)

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be funny if you filled this out and came up more Scientologist THAN your own religion! :D

I showed this to a jehovas witness that I used to work with years ago, and when he took it it, JW was nearly the last one... hahaha

Back