we've had A I for 6000yrs

Filthy insolent demon! Sex is a disgusting, filthy thing which we are forced to endure in order to be fruitful and multiply the True Christian numbers.
I don't think it liked me :D

kazakhan said:
“Filthy insolent demon! Sex is a disgusting, filthy thing which we are forced to endure in order to be fruitful and multiply the True Christian numbers.”

I don't think it liked me

"Winston had been married once, to a woman named Katherine. It had been a party approved marriage but he had soon found life with her impossible. The fact that she did not have a single original thought and simply functioned as a party mouthpiece was bad enough. But what had been truly unbearable was the sex. Winston would not have minded remaining celibate, but Katherine insisted they go through the process at fixed intervals to “fulfill their duty to the Party” by producing a child. And each time, it was clear to Winston that she hated the act and was merely submitting passively. When no children appeared they parted with Party approval and mutual relief."

- Summary of "1984", Chapter 6, Part 1

Sorry, but that is a lousy AI - I asked if I was going to "go to hell" and it only "heard" the last part and told me not to swear!

Silas said:
Sorry, but that is a lousy AI - I asked if I was going to "go to hell" and it only "heard" the last part and told me not to swear!

this is why misty believe it's like a xain, it only hears what it wants.

Not Interlogic

It's really easy to confuse:

How do you know I am not initely not interlogic? I might be initely not interlogic.

I told it, "You're definitely not Interlogic".

What? It didn't get the bit about the songbirds!

So I told it, "No, I'm pretty sure you're not Interlogic".

And it reminded me, "You are not pretty, but I am!"

It's like Sciforums, only in real-time.

Last edited:
truthseeker: I believe misty is being sarcastic.
and silas it talks like a xian, it acts like a xian, and as misty said "it is surprising how much like a xian it is, hence the title." "we've had A I for 6000yrs."
although shes made a mistake as to how many years xians have been around, but on religion its self she'd be right, just about.

Back