Weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Votorx

Still egotistic...
Valued Senior Member
This is completely stumping me. I don't understand how this happened. On my free time (usually around 9 or 10) I take time to try and make an online map for Counterstrike using WorldCraft. I do this on my labtop since its the only computer I have accesible in my room, unfortunetly my labtop is not connected to the internet and to begin editting CS I need certain files. One of these files include compiling tools for half life and an expert FGD file for advanced custom entities. In an attempt to get these files I saved them to a floppy disc during one of my computer classes during school but accidently left it there, or so I thought. When I got home and searched for the floopy I found it in my backpack with the files I needed for the editting, automatically I think "I must have put it in my back pack", so I didn't worry about it. I know I left the floppy in my labtop, but when I came back to school, during class, I found a disk in the computer which matched my floppy. After checking the files on the disk it turns out that I infact did leave the disk in the computer, so how did I get the files to my labtop at home and when I get home will the disk still be there?

Perhaps you got into some weird space-time-contingency? Or you are not aware of everything you do? Perhaps you have some multi-personality complex, having two or more characters in you. Both of them trying to get the same files. Who knows? :p

Or you are not aware of everything you do?

Most likely. Lol, I just realized that I was using one of the computers during a later period so I must have had another floppy with me and just resaved the files there and forgot.

Again mod, deleate this thread I was overreacting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back