weird feeling of emptyness and fullness at the same time

vitaminA

Registered Senior Member
This is a weird feeling I have when I am sick usually or when I hallucinate. I feel fat. I can see myself and I know I am the way I usually am, but I feel like the air outline around me is part of me. But it also feels light, like empty. I don't know how to explain it, I haven't had it for some time, but it is a feeling of fullness and emptyness at the same time. After I have it, I can make myself feel it at will because I remember the feeling and sensations very well, but after maybe a month, I can't.
Has anybody else had that feeling?

I agree with votorx some anti-depressants will really help you out it's simple, i get it sometime but i just leave it alone. or u can just keep eating until dont feel empty anymore lol.

Dearprudence said:
...and here I was suspecting it was a cosmic-perception thingy, something that ordinary humdrums can not dream to experience.

Oh well too bad you were wrong

I think you are feeling 'clamy'. At least that is what the doctors call it, although the dictionary simply equates clamy with dampness. I had the feeling when I was attempting to sleep. My limbs felt like tree trunks and I was encased in some sort of thick flesh. Just like you, it seemed to only happen when I was ill.

vitaminA
This is a weird feeling I have when I am sick usually or when I hallucinate.
---
when I hallucinate???
what drugs do you take ?
maybe you should define what you mean by hallucinate

ignore the pharmacutical sales people posting about thier latest stock purchases RE anti depresents

:)

i think i have had this fealing beafor but i cannot retrive it i dont like the fealing, it is a "grey" fealing to me or at least reminds me of that...

I can only see in colors of black and gray when I close my eyes during these episodes. Perhaps it is the same thing? I'd be curious to find out what this is. I'm sure it would be common if you asked a doctor.

Back