Weird Dream

tablariddim

forexU2
Valued Senior Member
Weird Dream 27/04/06

I seem to be trapped in this big hall with some other people. The hall is like some old fashioned department store with shelves and racks full of electronic goods… cameras and videos stand out in my memory.

Outside this hall there are other people… another life. I realise that I’m trapped and I try to communicate with the people outside but they can’t hear me and don’t see me. I try explaining to the people inside the hall that we are trapped and must try to escape, but they don’t seem to comprehend the gravity of the situation. Then, I and some others realise that the goods on the shelves are there for the taking and so we start to load up with these things until very soon I realise that they’re all useless because I wouldn’t be able to use them anywhere.

Suddenly, a wall drops down from the ceiling making the hall much smaller. I see a wooden door with a lock on it and I pick something up and start smashing at the door and the lock but all I create is a dent. The lock seems to have a face on it; it looks evil and is sneering at me.

Somehow I find myself outside the hall in the other world, but everything is behind glass or Perspex and I keep trying to smash this glass trying to reach the people behind it. I shout at them, but nobody hears me, nobody notices me. I find a person who isn’t behind any glass and I smash them over the head with the thing I’m holding, trying to grab their attention, but again they don’t notice and it’s like I don’t even exist.

I know that there is a hidden meaning to this dream, can anyone explain it?

I would say that you are naturally gregarious, and need to widen your circle of friends. Maybe you are looking for adventure, or something new, that materialistic diversions cannot satisfy.

I'd say go join a club that does something outdoors, that will stetch you, and give you a sense of achievement.

I would say that you might view others as being spectacularly stupid and are often frustrated by their lack of observation and assessment abilities, especially in high risk situations.

It also might mean you have an artisan temperament, in which case not being in control is a frustrator for you as well as heightened empathy which can be overwhelming when dealing with intense emotion.

I'll also venture a speculation that you're counterdependent... i.e. so independent that by anaology you would prefer to drill for and refine your own oil because Exxon does a low quality job.

tablariddim said:
Weird Dream 27/04/06

I seem to be trapped in this big hall with some other people. The hall is like some old fashioned department store with shelves and racks full of electronic goods… cameras and videos stand out in my memory.

Outside this hall there are other people… another life. I realise that I’m trapped and I try to communicate with the people outside but they can’t hear me and don’t see me. I try explaining to the people inside the hall that we are trapped and must try to escape, but they don’t seem to comprehend the gravity of the situation. Then, I and some others realise that the goods on the shelves are there for the taking and so we start to load up with these things until very soon I realise that they’re all useless because I wouldn’t be able to use them anywhere.

Suddenly, a wall drops down from the ceiling making the hall much smaller. I see a wooden door with a lock on it and I pick something up and start smashing at the door and the lock but all I create is a dent. The lock seems to have a face on it; it looks evil and is sneering at me.

Somehow I find myself outside the hall in the other world, but everything is behind glass or Perspex and I keep trying to smash this glass trying to reach the people behind it. I shout at them, but nobody hears me, nobody notices me. I find a person who isn’t behind any glass and I smash them over the head with the thing I’m holding, trying to grab their attention, but again they don’t notice and it’s like I don’t even exist.

I know that there is a hidden meaning to this dream, can anyone explain it?

there is something here that relates to your particular situation you are in presently but I don't have time to say now, you may need legal advice though to resolve the problems arising. I will get back to this later.

Crunchy Cat said:
I'll also venture a speculation that you're counterdependent... i.e. so independent that by anaology you would prefer to drill for and refine your own oil because Exxon does a low quality job.

LOL! If only I were so dynamic... but you're right.

Theoryofrelativity said:
there is something here that relates to your particular situation you are in presently but I don't have time to say now, you may need legal advice though to resolve the problems arising. I will get back to this later.

Is there any particular reason you've come up with this assumption or are you just joining the dots?

I guess I could see some kind of court proceedings and incarceration as well if I took some of the images as being almost literal, ie, the big hall; the little hall, locked doors, the world outside, no voice no identity, people behind glass/perspex etc Is that what you saw?

Strangely enough, I have taken legal advice recently and the matter is still outstanding but in the worst case scenario it will just cost me some money; no jail for this bird.

Ok, you have been surrounded by a certain set of people for some time and there are some sort of financial obligations between you, perhaps a business arrangement? Maybe they a e business partners and you have a business loan? Anyway this financial arrangement is causing some sort of problem and there is an issue of trust and betrayal.
You want help but no one within your circle or outside seems interested in helping you.
I would sugeest if any of this rings true that you see a financial advisor or get some legal aid of some kind.

Anyway, this is my interpretation let me know if any of it is relevant.

ToR

tablariddim said:
Is there any particular reason you've come up with this assumption or are you just joining the dots?

I guess I could see some kind of court proceedings and incarceration as well if I took some of the images as being almost literal, ie, the big hall; the little hall, locked doors, the world outside, no voice no identity, people behind glass/perspex etc Is that what you saw?

Strangely enough, I have taken legal advice recently and the matter is still outstanding but in the worst case scenario it will just cost me some money; no jail for this bird.

If you note the time of this post and mine above you will see the time is the same, I had not read this post when I posted my analysis above.

The Devil Inside said:
i would eat less curry before bed. :p

:m:

I know you're joking, but actually I never have a problem with eating rich food, even before I go to bed (not that I do that often, it's usually a sandwich 4 hours before bed). Except, when I eat rich food and creamy desserts and too much red wine in that combination; then I can feel the bile burning away in my stomach and reaching up to my throat keeping me awake and ensuring that I have to get up and take antacid.

Theoryofrelativity said:
Ok, you have been surrounded by a certain set of people for some time and there are some sort of financial obligations between you, perhaps a business arrangement? Maybe they a e business partners and you have a business loan? Anyway this financial arrangement is causing some sort of problem and there is an issue of trust and betrayal.
You want help but no one within your circle or outside seems interested in helping you.
I would sugeest if any of this rings true that you see a financial advisor or get some legal aid of some kind.

Anyway, this is my interpretation let me know if any of it is relevant.

ToR

I think you did very well. What are the elements of the dream that inspired your interpretation?

I put my house on the market with a sole agent. As our contract came to an end I was aproached by another agent with a 'sure' buyer so I let him show the house to his client and I said I would sign with them as sole agents if their client made a succesful bid.

Meanwhile, my original agent found me a buyer and I told the other agent that the house had been sold and that I wouldn't be signing their contract after all.

When the sale was completed my agent demanded that I pay them 3/4% extra commission because I'd employed another agency as well as them. I explained the situation that the other agent had only taken one client to view the house and it happened after our contract had ended in any case, but my agent said, no, the other agency still had my house on their website. I checked the website and it was confirmed.

I haven't gone into all the details, but basically this is one of the financial problems I'm dealing with; trying to avoid having to pay the extra commission.

Then there is another matter, where one or two bank's (not sure if one or both are at fault yet) 2 week delay in transferring my funds, cost me loss of interest and real loss on the exchange rate value and I'm dealing with that as well.

tablariddim said:
I think you did very well. What are the elements of the dream that inspired your interpretation?

I put my house on the market with a sole agent. As our contract came to an end I was aproached by another agent with a 'sure' buyer so I let him show the house to his client and I said I would sign with them as sole agents if their client made a succesful bid.

Meanwhile, my original agent found me a buyer and I told the other agent that the house had been sold and that I wouldn't be signing their contract after all.

When the sale was completed my agent demanded that I pay them 3/4% extra commission because I'd employed another agency as well as them. I explained the situation that the other agent had only taken one client to view the house and it happened after our contract had ended in any case, but my agent said, no, the other agency still had my house on their website. I checked the website and it was confirmed.

I haven't gone into all the details, but basically this is one of the financial problems I'm dealing with; trying to avoid having to pay the extra commission.

Then there is another matter, where one or two bank's (not sure if one or both are at fault yet) 2 week delay in transferring my funds, cost me loss of interest and real loss on the exchange rate value and I'm dealing with that as well.

This scenario would seem to be what inspired the dream you had, the dream is about two things: Money and betrayal.

On a practical note I would like to offer my help re both these problems as I have been through very similar on both counts and the outcome was favourable. I will pm you. Note: I think the agents are in on a con together.

Last edited:
tablariddim said:
I know you're joking, but actually I never have a problem with eating rich food, even before I go to bed (not that I do that often, it's usually a sandwich 4 hours before bed). Except, when I eat rich food and creamy desserts and too much red wine in that combination; then I can feel the bile burning away in my stomach and reaching up to my throat keeping me awake and ensuring that I have to get up and take antacid.

i now know more than i wanted.
it was just a silly trollish message meant to make myself look like an ass.
i eat play-doh right before bed. it gives me totally sweet dreams.
just so you know....

:m:

Back