Weird Dream Experience

Prince_James

Plutarch (Mickey's Dog)
Registered Senior Member
Apparently, 20 minutes or so after I went to sleep, I apparently shot up from the pillows, let loose a shriek, eyes open, and immediatly laid back down and went to sleep without disturbance.

I have no recollection of this and was, apparently, asleep the entire time.

more than likely your sub-conscious projected into the astral and was frightened back into your body by a negative entity.

Original:

Only pleasant ones that felt like they took place much later in my dream cycle. I don't recall most of the details now, but I believe I was having an enjoyable time.

rj2631r6:

So you are saying I encountered a demon and rushed back into my body?

It's interesting you thought of the word "demon" to describe something negative. keep a dream log for a month and see if there are any patterns. To best remember your dreams as you wake up, don't move at all, not a finger, and reconstruct your dreams coherently in your mind and then write them down. If you move you will bind your astral being to your physical body and your dreams won't be as clear to you.

Prince_James said:
Apparently, 20 minutes or so after I went to sleep, I apparently shot up from the pillows, let loose a shriek, eyes open, and immediatly laid back down and went to sleep without disturbance.

I have no recollection of this and was, apparently, asleep the entire time.

I've done similar things (even had conversations with people). It's a form of sleep walking.

rj2631r6 said:
It's interesting you thought of the word "demon" to describe something negative. keep a dream log for a month and see if there are any patterns. To best remember your dreams as you wake up, don't move at all, not a finger, and reconstruct your dreams coherently in your mind and then write them down. If you move you will bind your astral being to your physical body and your dreams won't be as clear to you.

I astral projected into the zaboombafaoo dimension and had a cosmic orgasm after the ceremony of klax.

Back