We Live in a Black Hole?

TruthSeeker

Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey
Valued Senior Member
I came up with the following hypothesis about 10 years ago. Please imagine everything in your head, as I narrate it. Here's how it goes....

Creating a New Universe

Step1: Increasing Mass Concentration
Let's skip the whole process of black hole formation. Everything here is the same. A large concentration of mass increasing until light cannot escape and a singularity is formed in the center.

Step2: Inbalance
The same inbalance that formed our universe applies here. This inbalance causes the singularity to "explode". This inbalance is achieved once the black hole achieves a certain amount of mass.

Step3: Unwrapping space-time
When the singularity explode, the space-time that was once folded in the singularity starts unfolding and creating a new universe inside the black hole. From the outside, everything looks the same as usual.

Step4: Universe formation
Finally, the space-time continumm continues to unfold within the black hole. The apperant size of the black hole does not increase.

Now here's the key for all this. The size of the black hole does not increase because the universe is simply unwrapping within it. There are variations about the "end" of such an universe, which we may discuss later, but the point is that the size of everything within the black hole seems just as big as the size of things outside it, but it appears to be smaller if compared to our own universe. This effect is caused by what I call the "size dimension".

Last edited:
and this universes you speak of...there are many blackholes, are they all making different universes or are they all making our own universe in past?

Here's a little trick: think of vectors as opposed to bitmaps. If you take a picture of the universe, you can increase or decrease the size like a vector- all points stay, proportionally, the same size in relation to each other. That's sort of how we can have a "little" universe inside ours.

and this universes you speak of...there are many blackholes, are they all making different universes or are they all making our own universe in past?
I think the probability of them making different universes is much higher then making the same universe, altough the same laws of physics may apply to all of them.

Along with much else, I find it hard to accept that there could be conventional matter in black holes. The idea is that the bigger the black hole, the more space there can be inside till at some point there is no need for degenerate material. But what bothers me is why do we still have an event horizon and why does it continue to spin, often at fantastic speed?

The core is not a point source and maybe made of quarks, electrons, etc. It's possible that in the largest super-massive black holes a core could be tens, even hundreds of millions of miles in diameter in a solar system sized BH.

The largest SM BH is a few billion solar masses. It is not impossible that there is no smaller size that the material in a SM BH can break down to and at some larger size, they do become unstable and can literally come apart in the equivalent of a mini-Big Bang. It is even possible that such material would form what we now know of as a galaxy, the material still having the original spin it had as part of the BH. All our galaxies could have been formed by this process.

Hey!!!! Who put this in pseudoscience! I challenge you to disprove the null hypothesis!!

Btw, you might as well put all the big bang threads on pseudoscience too.... :rolleyes:

No you didn't.

In statistics, a null hypothesis is a hypothesis set up to be nullified or refuted in order to support an alternate hypothesis. When used, the null hypothesis is presumed true until statistical evidence in the form of a hypothesis test indicates otherwise. In science, the null hypothesis is used to test differences in treatment and control groups, and the assumption at the outset of the experiment is that no difference exists between the two groups for the variable being compared.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Null_hypothesis
The statistical hypothesis that one variable (e.g. whether or not a study participant was allocated to receive an intervention) has no association with another variable or set of variables (e.g. whether or not a study participant died), or that two or more population distributions do not differ from one another. In simplest terms, the null hypothesis states that the results observed in a study are no different from what might have occurred as a result of the play of chance.
http://www.jr2.ox.ac.uk/bandolier/booth/glossary/null.html
"We live in a black hole" is not a null hypothesis.

I came up with the following hypothesis about 10 years ago. Please imagine everything in your head, as I narrate it. Here's how it goes....

Creating a New Universe

Step1: Increasing Mass Concentration
Let's skip the whole process of black hole formation. Everything here is the same. A large concentration of mass increasing until light cannot escape and a singularity is formed in the center.

Step2: Inbalance
The same inbalance that formed our universe applies here. This inbalance causes the singularity to "explode". This inbalance is achieved once the black hole achieves a certain amount of mass.

Step3: Unwrapping space-time
When the singularity explode, the space-time that was once folded in the singularity starts unfolding and creating a new universe inside the black hole. From the outside, everything looks the same as usual.

Step4: Universe formation
Finally, the space-time continumm continues to unfold within the black hole. The apperant size of the black hole does not increase.

Now here's the key for all this. The size of the black hole does not increase because the universe is simply unwrapping within it. There are variations about the "end" of such an universe, which we may discuss later, but the point is that the size of everything within the black hole seems just as big as the size of things outside it, but it appears to be smaller if compared to our own universe. This effect is caused by what I call the "size dimension".

Seem's very logical... can i add something though...

1. The universe MAY AS WELL be a black Hole, according to relativity, because it has its own horizon and dense superstructure in the imaginary center...

or

2. As i have explained recently, it could be answered by saying there is an infinite amount of black holes and white holes all oscillatory into each other.

The mods are all in equal training. They intentionally stick up for each other, so that this site isn't found to be in discrepency or impunity of the truth of the public... In short... they are biast.

Back