We don't count bullets in our bodies

We don't care for dead soldiers in our wars

We don't want to hear lies

We can't bare knowing the truth

Silence reaches us all

Silence within our world, spanning galaxies of stars, spanning us all

We don't dare count ourselves.

cossierraleone.jpg

Of all the diamonds collected, of all the gold, of all the precious rocks, the many men who lost their lives for the beauty of this world, dared not see the beauty in ourselves. The society accepts the exchange of death of humans with the diamonds of Earth. And this is acceptable?

Last edited:
Are we making bullets out of steel now?
That seems awfully expensive.

Why is this under Parapsychology?

Parapsychology of society.
What does that even mean?

I guess it does not belong in Parapsychology. I guess it belongs elsewhere. Were does it belong?
I don't know.
Philosophy?
Ethics, Morality and Justice?
World Events?
History?

It's hard to say.
It depends on what direction you want the discussion to take.

Certainly not Parapsychology, though.
I'm not sure you understand the term.

There is nothing more valuable than Humanity, then Life. And yet, there are those that don't see this, that think money, a piece of paper, is more valuable than a Life.

There is nothing more valuable than Humanity, then Life. And yet, there are those that don't see this, that think money, a piece of paper, is more valuable than a Life.

(All: Please let me know if this is a breach of protocol, cross referencing threads. If so, pls accept my appoligizes in advance.)

I read this and thought: Hmm, that's not what he said about clone lives. He thinks they're disposable.

(All: Please let me know if this is a breach of protocol, cross referencing threads. If so, pls accept my appoligizes in advance.)

I read this and thought: Hmm, that's not what he said about clone lives. He thinks they're disposable.

Clones aren't alive. They ARE disposable because they aren't actual identities, nor do they have a place in society. They are merely objects.

dictionary.com said:
definition of life said:
life /laɪf/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[lahyf] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, plural lives /laɪvz/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[lahyvz] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation, adjective
–noun 1. the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.
2. the sum of the distinguishing phenomena of organisms, esp. metabolism, growth, reproduction, and adaptation to environment.

definition of clone said:
clone /kloʊn/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[klohn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, cloned, clon·ing.
–noun 1. Biology. a. a cell, cell product, or organism that is genetically identical to the unit or individual from which it was derived.
b. a population of identical units, cells, or individuals that derive from the same ancestral line.

There is nothing more valuable than Humanity, then Life.

Clones aren't alive. They ARE disposable because they aren't actual identities, nor do they have a place in society. They are merely objects.

In logic, that is called a contradiction.

Back