We Are God

Life is a lie, our mind is the only true thing that decides the look and the feel of our planet.

Originally posted by MrMynomics
Humans created everything from a button to a solar eclipse, everything.

That's what I've been trying to say in my previous posts. The human race is god on Earth, but you said it so well!

How did we create a solar eclips? Somehow I feel that these would be happening with or without us. I won't contest buttons, though, those are all ours.

It's the old argument:

Would the universe exist if there was no observer?

It may be able to exist without an observer but there be nobody to prove it to.

The same thing applies to God. If there were no observers would he/she exist?

The universe needs us to exist so does God.

We are caged to create and live the life from what the higher powers wanted life to span out from the mind we were programed from. We are in a controlled and unrealized life that we will never know about, because we are created as god to earth and many other things that our mind created and portrayed with us seeing it. As the higher powers needed to find a tool to program their vision on creation and thus found apes that were the perfect dolls to do experiments on, they then put a holy balance that was portrayed as life went on. we are test dummies for higher powers, but they are not god, we are god to our world because we are the holders of our brain, we are the holders and the controllers of our brain, but not the programers of our world or the owners of our programed universe.

Originally posted by MrMynomics
We are caged to create and live the life from what the higher powers wanted life to span out from the mind we were programed from. We are in a controlled and unrealized life that we will never know about, because we are created as god to earth and many other things that our mind created and portrayed with us seeing it. As the higher powers needed to find a tool to program their vision on creation and thus found apes that were the perfect dolls to do experiments on, they then put a holy balance that was portrayed as life went on. we are test dummies for higher powers, but they are not god, we are god to our world because we are the holders of our brain, we are the holders and the controllers of our brain, but not the programers of our world or the owners of our programed universe.

So at the same time we ourselves are God, but we are subject to higher powers? What utter garbage, honestly if you want to hear yourself talk go into the bathroom, close the door and let the sink run so that we don't have to hear you.

Originally posted by Greco
It's the old argument:

Would the universe exist if there was no observer?

It may be able to exist without an observer but there be nobody to prove it to.

The same thing applies to God. If there were no observers would he/she exist?

The universe needs us to exist so does God.

So, your philosophy is based entirely on observer error? Many many observers have ceased to exist (died) before you, and yet somehow the world did not cease existing. Viewing a thing is not what makes a thing.

Well we aren't God yet, but soon ---

This is how it will happen.

The universe came into existence.
Man evolved on earth from inanimate matter.
He continued to evolve into super intelligent beings.
These beings became pure energy.
These beings finally merged together to form one super-super single intelligent being.
The intelligence was able to move beyond just pure energy into something we cannot as yet comprehend.
Space and time became irrelevant.
The matter and energy of the universe was eventually consumed by this super-being until the universe did not exist.
With nothing else to do we converted ourselves into a new universe.

And the cycle begins again.

Originally posted by Mystech
So, your philosophy is based entirely on observer error? Many many observers have ceased to exist (died) before you, and yet somehow the world did not cease existing. Viewing a thing is not what makes a thing.

Many observers have died but many observers remain for continuity in observing. When the final observer dies the universe will die with him. Assuming that the universe will keep on existing is pure speculation.Every man's perception of the universe is different and every man's universe comes to an end at death. Perhaps this is part of the many universes theory that allows time travel.

It's all tied in with consciousness, the totality of one's thoughts,
feelings and impressions. No consciousness, no universe.

Originally posted by Greco
Many observers have died but many observers remain for continuity in observing. When the final observer dies the universe will die with him. Assuming that the universe will keep on existing is pure speculation.Every man's perception of the universe is different and every man's universe comes to an end at death. Perhaps this is part of the many universes theory that allows time travel.

It's all tied in with consciousness, the totality of one's thoughts,
feelings and impressions. No consciousness, no universe.

How is it, then that exploration exists? How can it be that we can find new lands which we have not seen before, how can these places be there? How can we leave these places, and come back later and find them unchanged? It seems as if even when we aren't looking, something is still there.

Your own ability to perceive the world around you isn't the cause of the world around you existing, if this were true then there would never have been any such thing as the surprise. Why is it that a boulder can crush you, even if you didn't see it comming?

Originally posted by Mystech
How is it, then that exploration exists? How can it be that we can find new lands which we have not seen before, how can these places be there? How can we leave these places, and come back later and find them unchanged? It seems as if even when we aren't looking, something is still there.

Your own ability to perceive the world around you isn't the cause of the world around you existing, if this were true then there would never have been any such thing as the surprise. Why is it that a boulder can crush you, even if you didn't see it comming?

The question is: Does the universe exist without conscious beings that observe it? The universe may exist and may not, the point is mute, since there be nobody around to know for sure.

Now there's another thought. Does the universe decide how much it can reveal to us? Does it limit our capacity to observe and understand? Is it a symbiotic relationship that requires both a universe and an observer for its existence?

Now for that boulder that crashed me, was it an observed event?
We see accidents all the time, the key word is "see". If there was nobody around and I was the last being in the universe and the boulder crushed me, nobody would see the event and for all practical purposes, it dint happened.

Originally posted by Cris

Cris,
i think, i agree with you mostly, if you are not sarcastic.
Yes, the universe comes to existence becuase of super-super-single-intelligence (SSSI).
In the beginning of the cyle we are seperate from God, the SSSI. At the end we merge with God (SSSI). And another cycle begins. Great. :D Would you mind to assure me that this SSSI is aware of the entire period of a cycle.

Originally posted by Cris
Well we aren't God yet, but soon ---

This is how it will happen.

The universe came into existence.
Man evolved on earth from inanimate matter.
He continued to evolve into super intelligent beings.
These beings became pure energy.
These beings finally merged together to form one super-super single intelligent being.
The intelligence was able to move beyond just pure energy into something we cannot as yet comprehend.
Space and time became irrelevant.
The matter and energy of the universe was eventually consumed by this super-being until the universe did not exist.

You are truly entertaining Cris, Do you watch a great deal of Tellitubies on your spare time.....? It's an English show.

It really boggels my mind that you are willing to consider such rediculous thoughts that have no basis, looks like you also fantasize about being a god a great deal, yet you would kick and scream if someone told you the simple idea that this universe that exist before your very eyes is created.......I have a new lable for you instead of Atheist...You are a rejectionist

Back