We aint constant

Tony.P

Registered Member
You see we aint constant. All the talk about space travel being impossible makes you wonder. We move in our world with our thoughts and our (Mis) conceptions. What if... just what if our dimensions just happen to be that... our dimensions with no relation to our alien friends whatsoever. It's OK for the scientists to harp on about what goes on in the lab' under strict controls but our world and the universe is in chaos, and if ours is in chaos then so is our aliens. We travel through time one second at a time as Albert said - bless him - and this is relative to us as human beings with all our restrictions.
You see just like the strange creatures we find at the depths of the ocean, the hottest climes and the coldest it is all about adaptation. Just because we cannot live there does not mean other things cannot too. we are so big headed and narrow minded - How does that work? - Of course aliens can travel vast distances they are time manipulators give me a magnet, copper coil and vast distances and I will travel through time. I dont mean now I mean when I am more advanced say maybe 1000yrs from now. Then I will come back and show you, as our aliens do now. When I say aliens of course I mean our future offspring has nobody realised what the Greys are yet? They are clones that's all made by humans for humans. Aliens indeed; it is just us visiting us from the future. Are we alone...? Well kinda :p

Back