Water memory..again?

Alexander1304

Registered Senior Member
Hello all,
Its me again with the weird thing.
I've seen discussion/analysis over Internet about Benveniste/Ennis experiments and others(Rey,Montagnier).So I was satisfied that this topic was pretty much covered by skeptic community.
But recently I came across one article,and it puzzled me with its conclusions.
The article say to reproduce Benveniste using some new technology.The experiment was done at one lab in Slovenia by professor of theoretical biology Igor Jerman,full text is here(2006):

http://www.homoeotimes.com/archive/aut_ignor.htm

I just copy first point of his conclusion:
"1.The memory of water is a real phenomenon that deserves full scientific attention. The dogmatism of scientific establishment is untenable and deeply unscientific."

I repsonally have a mixed feelings here.
On the one hand,argument presented by professor of biology based on experiment,and is not covered by skeptical community so far

On the other hand,unlike the works of Benveniste,Ennis,Rey and Mintagnier,this work never mentioned in any scientific media so far,only on one Homeopathic website.

As I told ,I'm very gullible person,but I tried to learn something,and before jumping to any conclusion I think valid questions are:
Was similar experiment done by any other researchers and produced similar result?
Was this test double-blind?

And my personal impression that author doesn't hold neutral position,but biased in favour of Homeopathy.
Also reading article sometimes I got feeling that it borders New Age/Pseudoscience.

And maybe this could be counter point from BBC(2008):
"Could water really have a memory":
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7505286.stm
"First of all, it is worth noting that there have been many attempts to reproduce Benveniste's experiments - occasionally there are positive results, but they are neither consistent nor convincing, and in any case these are countered by several negative results."

Anyway,Jerman's experiment so far remains"untracked" by skeptical community and I'm m confused.
Any thoughts will be appreciated

Thanks,spidergoat,I've read this article about month ago.It's worth noting that the author,Lionel Milgrom is practicing homeopath.The reason I posted this specific link is that it was not discussed by skeptical community so far.The work of Louis Rey was discused widely,as well as work of Luc Montagnier,around 2009

Back