War Animals

Disgusting.
This is why I wouldn't have any qualms with the whole human species being abolished off the planet, we simply aren't deserving of life.

not surprised.. since the days of carrier pigeons, wolf scouts, cavalry etc man has always found a way to manipulate the environment around him to aid him in whatever task he takes up.

sad though.

We should do testing on the polititians and bureaucrats who approve these things instead. Animal testing is okay in some circumstances, but not most, and atleast don't be so stupid and wasteful about it.

It is never ok in any circumstances.
Its like testing on humans if the human was confused and innocent.
I honestly can't see the difference between this stuff and if it was done on 5 year old children. It is the same. Testing on an adult human would not be as dispicable as either. Still dispicable though.

If there were a horrible plague killing millions, then I bloody well won't mind a couple dozen animals for vaccine testing, as long as it isn't wasteful, and the animal testing is absolutely neccesary. But millitary research is just stupid, especially on monkeys and dolphins (so what if I consider an animals intelligence as relevent?).

No doubt, these are all under investigations... Even terrorists may research for instanse the use of fire-ants, wich are a wide spread plague in the us, for use of ecological destruction of farmland to cause economical damage etc...

Once you get fire ants in your state it is very hard to get them out. Fire ants are a real sting in the neck by themselves but if they were bred to become more poisoneous, they would seriously disrupt social life.

Smuggling and releasing a handfull of queens would suffice to make a costly (billion$) nationwide program necessary to erradicate an inside job attack like this. Arrange for some other ecological disasters to take place simultanously (like starting a thousands of arsons in the woods coast to coast and releasing hundreds of birds carrying the west nile virus etc) and you present the authorities with a challenge equal to the plagues released by Mozes against egypt, making 9/11 looking like childsplay.

As a matter a fact, all these costly fires we had in australia recently, could for a great deal been ignited by people symphatic to the fundamentalist cause... ???

Last edited:
Vortexx just gave me a brilliant idea!

now in order to conquer Russia I must get....

There are dogs of war and mongol horses have been known to continue fighting even after the rider had died. Nothing really new about th concept.

They used de-mining dolphins in Iraq. They swam off though and never came back if i remember correctly.

Are we sure about the bias of this article? It's all very well saying its terrible but did it all actually happen, and did it happen in the context portrayed?

Back