Vitality, Sexual health & Voilances?

Kumar

Registered Senior Member
Hello,

In view of clothings can be unnatural, What can encourage comparatively better sexual health, Vitality and voilances-- nudity, partial nudity or nil/minimum nudity?

Best wishes.

I don't understand the question.
Please rephrase.

Also, please explain what "voilances" are and why you would want to encourage better "voilances".

I am not encouraging but I am trying to understand physiological or psychlogical impacts by no clothes, partly covered or fully covered with clothes? Is it necessary that no clothing will result into more sexual voilences than other two esp. partly clothing?

Whether sex voilences are social or natural issue and are voilence or sexual vigour for the purpose of survival of fittest and getting better outcomes?

Whether stimulation of sexual vigour is better for sexual health and getting better generations...somewhat smell and looking foods before eating mat stimulate physiological activities enabling better metabolism of those foods?

Should we not keep our hunger, sexual vigour and viatality live for health?

Last edited:
Are other species lesser voilent and comparetively more vital with better sexual health than us?

Cats are very violent when mating, usually it's violent rape.

I think, if people in a society were always nude, the visual stimulation would wither, you seem to be suggesting that it would keep people sexually alert. Sexuality has more to do with culture than the amount of clothes one wears.

I am not encouraging but I am trying to understand physiological or psychlogical impacts by no clothes, partly covered or fully covered with clothes? Is it necessary that no clothing will result into more sexual voilences than other two esp. partly clothing?

Wait.....what?

Cats are very violent when mating, usually it's violent rape.

I think, if people in a society were always nude, the visual stimulation would wither, you seem to be suggesting that it would keep people sexually alert. Sexuality has more to do with culture than the amount of clothes one wears.

That can be sexual vigour, gifted by nature for a purpose of "survival of fittest" not jusr "survival".

On nudity, probably sexual undue/excessive visual stimulation may wither but may stimulate too much at the time of mating.

Wait.....what?

Higher stumuli may discourage physiological activities, medium may maintain these whereas weaker may encourage it. I think, there is a theory behind it. Somewhat hormesis. What type of stimuli are there in case of different type of coverings?:)

"Human sexual arousal
Unlike most animals, human beings of both sexes are potentially capable of sexual arousal throughout the year, therefore, there is no human mating season. Things that precipitate human sexual arousal are colloquially known as turn-ons. Turn-ons may be physical or mental in nature.
Wiki..source "

Back