Virus'

ChildOfTheMind

So dark the con of man
Registered Senior Member
When I virus is in the body, it takes it's own genetic material and interweaves it into ours, thus changing our genetic code. So, is there anyway to get are DNA back to the way it was?... I heard the nanorobots, would be able to store are genetic sequence befroe anything happened to it, and when I virus attacked would reinforce the DNA, with your DNA before it was attacked

When a virus attacks yes it inserts its own DNA into its victim's DNA. But there's no need to store your DNA in anything, for those infected cells are usually killed by your own body. I believe such a process is called apoptosis, where a special part of your brain instructs certain types of cells to self destruct, a completely painless and effecient process. DNA is not infectious, so it cannot be harmful unless the virus can reproduce itself (which it cannot if the infected cell is destroyed).

Hope that helps,

Alien Mastermind

No virii has managed to infect every cell in a person body it just no possible so there are always originals left. The only way a virus does infect all the cells of an organism is if it infects a gamete (egg or sperm). Actually a good percentage of our genomes are made of old virii that most likely got in that way.

Back