virtual reality

iam

Banned
Banned
If anyone is familiar with online gaming you should understand my following premise.

It seems our experience of life is very similar to virtual reality. We can't see, touch, smell our and eachother's thoughts or feelings or the source of our consciousness. This is very limiting or "blinding". We are limited by our five physical senses and our intuition to make our way and maneuver a set maze and structure. We and others are disguises of ourselves conscious or unconscious.

Strange, similar to a dream of going to the restroom and something tells me deep inside, don't do it and then i awake in current reality.

The thing is I have similar experiences in "this" reality as something tells me all is not as it seems and that there are connections that are real but can't be physically seen just intuit. The inner reality does not totally match up to the outer physical reality. Many times my hunches have proven correct and guided me which my physical senses and eyes would have betrayed.

Highly suspicious and most likely this is not the 'base' or real reality similar to steps or graduation. The reason why we use vague attempts at questioning our place, existence and why. We don't know why we're thrust into this coliseum of duality, the reason why we can rarely really know friend from foe, the disguise of physical reality. Why religion was pathetically used to pose questions beyond what our physical senses could limitly detect. Why some of us just know that there has got to be something better than this because it rubs us the wrong fuking way and so forth. If this is the source, then we should all be comfortable with it and we're not. Life and people struggle, suffer. People even commit suicide because they feel stuck and can't cope. This current reality CAN betray our real or true selves and i think that is closer to the truth than anything.

Last edited:
It seems our experience of life is very similar to virtual reality. We can't see, touch, smell our and eachother's thoughts or feelings or the source of our consciousness.

but you can switch characters in some computer games.

Back