• The ceremony was not to soon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other; Comment

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

darksidZz

Valued Senior Member
I'm just wondering if you guys think having the ceremony with Bush http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/04/20070417-1.html so soon after all those deaths was a reasonable idea. I mean honestly what was the reason they didn't wait, can you honestly say that holding it before all the facts were released was a good idea? What kind of people hold a full campus ceremony dedicated to victims who died but days prior? Do they think their parents had time to even grasp what had happened? What about relatives, how can we know they were all even informed by then?

To me this is just as sick as what Cho did, they took a tragic incident and turned it into their own little game of funeral/speech stuff. What kind of people are they to do that? If you'd been a parent and heard this would you honestly have even gone? 2 days after your kid was killed? No freaking way let me tell you, and anyone who did go certainly didn't wanna be there with students that barely knew their children.

I feel sorry for the entire fiasco, so what about you, do ya think that it would've been better to hold off on the ceremony? After-all they got what they deserved when Cho's manifesto showed up, they should've waited longer but no, then it was all over the news and nobody cared about the damn ceremony anymore...

What are your opinions?

Me I would've waited at least 2 weeks before even mentioning a campus ceremony, then I would certainly have not been so clearly ignorant of the lack of details... hell they basically knew nothing by that time, the definitely should've waited.

You need to do things quickly in this world, because tomorrow's news might be something else.

Anyway I thought you were at the ceremony jerking off screaming Cho's name?

You need to do things quickly in this world, because tomorrow's news might be something else.

Anyway I thought you were at the ceremony jerking off screaming Cho's name?

What a cruel thing to say, I am not impressed :D

PS It was rebecca romijn's name I yelled!

Back