Violence against men is just fine and dandy right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrybellsprout

paultard since 2002
Registered Senior Member
If it isn't, then why is this not the first time that I've seen this shit on this forum? Why don't the disgustingly sexist liberals and feminists speak out against this shit? Oh that might be because they are sexist.

I encourage violence? Yeah. You call me a c**t, I'll slap you. You grab my butt, I'll slap you.
Man up and quit crying about how unfair it was that a girl beat you up. Move on already.

http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=1918380&postcount=50

Well if you weren't sexist, then I'm guessing that you support violence against women in the exact same scenario.

your an idiot ABS. I suggest you read the thread called "vilonce against men: changing womens atitudes"

In that it was clearly stated by myself, bells, and tiassa that there is NO EXCUSE for vilonce PERIOD and that the fact that domestic vilonce especially is under reported by men. Futher more as bells said those who go against the "suck it up" sterio type are brave because they are actually standing up to wipe this out inspite of people like Prince_James

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=82010&page=5

I'm an idiot? I guess that explains why I'm not the one advocating, multiple times on sci forums, for violence against men? I also guess that is why one can be threatened with a ban if they dare to suggest that the same violence towards men that they advocate also be directed towards women?

If this is true, then why is it a bannable offense to respond to an encouragement of violence towards men with a sarcastic comment about sexism directed towards females intended to highlight the absurdity of the encouragement of violence towards men?

women are not so strong, so it's not so serious if she hits a guy.

i don't think men and women should be treated the same because they're not the same. but of course both should be treated equally.

i don't think men and women should be treated the same because they're not the same. but of course both should be treated equally.

Ummm I am pretty strong. If I can lift patio stones around the yard I could do some damage. If a more fragile woman hit a man maybe it wouldn't do as much damage as if he hit her. What if she uses a lamp or bat etc, she could do some damage.

I don't think if a woman starts attacking a man esp with an object, he should just stand there because men shouldn't hit women. He should defend himself just as a woman should if she is being attacked.

Is violence ever ok? Against man or woman?
(Im ok with self defense, but not pre-emptive strikes)

I was threatened with bans for suggesting that if a woman calls a man a foul name or touches him inappropitaly that he should strike her back, exactly the same scenario that was being used to encourage women to strike men.

I don't get why you would be threatened with bans for saying that.

So you deny that women are capable of leaving scratches, bruises, and any kind of injury at all on a man?

Would you also the same exact thing if a hypothetically small and meek sort of man assaulted a large and strong man? After all, in both scenarios (at least according to you), a weak person is attacking a strong person, thus it's no big deal.

It is impossible to be equal yet not be treated the same. There are some inherent differences between the sexes, yet most of these differences (that aren't physical, obviously) are cultural as opposed to biological. Yet simply because women, on the whole, don't tend to be as strong as men doesn't mean that they can't be. Men and women ought to be held to the same standards, no questions about it. You punch me in the face, and I'll punch you right back regardless of whether you are a tiny little man, a woman, or whatever (though I may think twice if you happen to be twice my size - that's just common sense! Are we forbidden from asking women to use common sense in regards to this, too?).

Yeah well if I were you I wouldn't take much of what Orleander says to heart, most of it's bullshit.

You don't need to link that. I have already been banned for a week because of it.
It is funny though how some ppl can be as rude as they want to some members and nothing is done , but some are "off limits"

ABS you know full well how to complain about a moderators decision. If you make complaint threads like this one that IS grounds for banning under the forum rules.

You don't need to link that. I have already been banned for a week because of it.
It is funny though how some ppl can be as rude as they want to some members and nothing is done , but some are "off limits"

its all in knowing how far to push. when to back off and when to switch targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back