Very hard morality question of the day........!

kira

Valued Senior Member
You are flying with a hang glider over a beautiful island when a tsunami suddenly strikes the island. To be specific, you are a journalist working for the BBC whose job is taking the "picture of the day" photos accross the world.

Down there, as the disaster suddenly happens, and as people panicking trying to save themselves, you notice a guy in a military uniform which looks a bit familiar.

Flying closer, you notice that it is actually Hitler. :eek: You are now suddenly in a dilematic situation, in which you can either try to save him - the most legendary human in history, or taking his photos and preparing for your next Pulitzer prize.

The ultimate question is (and please give an HONEST answer): are you going to select high-contrast quility color, or go with the classic black and white one?

Ok, Tiassa, don't ban me. I am a bit saturated with difficult morality question types ^^ Feel free to send it where it belongs (cesspool) >.<

I would swoop down, kill hitler, take his head for bounty, and then go back up and take pictures.

Well, considering AH would be 120 years old, I fly down and find out what his secret for long life is...then I'd do what Crunchy Cat said.

I would swoop down, kill hitler, take his head for bounty, and then go back up and take pictures.

Well, considering AH would be 120 years old, I fly down and find out what his secret for long life is...then I'd do what Crunchy Cat said.

Nice tries.. but FAIL! Are you going to select high-contrast quility color, or go with the classic black and white one? ^.^ I suspect Enmos or Varda is the only one who can judge best morally... rrr...

You are flying with a hang glider over a beautiful island when a tsunami suddenly strikes the island. To be specific, you are a journalist working for the BBC whose job is taking the "picture of the day" photos accross the world.

Down there, as the disaster suddenly happens, and as people panicking trying to save themselves, you notice a guy in a military uniform which looks a bit familiar.

Flying closer, you notice that it is actually Hitler. :eek: You are now suddenly in a dilematic situation, in which you can either try to save him - the most legendary human in history, or taking his photos and preparing for your next Pulitzer prize.

The ultimate question is (and please give an HONEST answer): are you going to select high-contrast quility color, or go with the classic black and white one?

Ok, Tiassa, don't ban me. I am a bit saturated with difficult morality question types ^^ Feel free to send it where it belongs (cesspool) >.<

REPLY: I`ll go with the high quality color and hope I have enough pee in me to add a bit of HUMAN INTEREST to my photos. ...traveler

Rescue him, and treat him to lunch. Then probably turn him over to the authorities.

which ever type of camera hits hader when it lands on his head from a hang glider:p

I would take pictures of not just him but everything around him...the person would not be important any more than all other people there. Evil should not be the focus, the focus should be the good that is left.

Bored games

Kira said:

And why would I ban you? At the most I'll eventually combine these MQD threads into a megathread. Except I'm unsure about that notion, since these threads feel like playing Scruples back in the '80s.

Nice tries.. but FAIL! Are you going to select high-contrast quility color, or go with the classic black and white one? ^.^ I suspect Enmos or Varda is the only one who can judge best morally... rrr...

Jeez, im using a digital camera so it doesn't matter... duh!

Take the black and white picture than imprison him so he can die in prison, piecefully. I mean we wouldn't want to execute an old man, right?

Take the black and white picture than imprison him so he can die in prison, piecefully. I mean we wouldn't want to execute an old man, right?

He'd be 120! I wouldn't even believe it was him. I'd take pics of the tsunami in colour

Back