Vatican and ETs

See, this sounds like a decent topic as far as these things go, but you just link to some outside source so I cant get into it. I don’t really have the motivation to comb over your website, quote some highlights, give us some points that you would like to discuss about said highlights, and lets us get this thread started!.

Let's discuss why we might accept the views of a professional
demonologist and an exorcist for the Archdiocese of Rome as being
in any way relevant to any discussion about the existance of aliens.

:m: Peace.

Um goofyfish, I really can't believe that you could be suggesting that the pope's hat was developed using terestrial technology. Now whos the nutcase?

more links ahhh. I dont want to look at your crazy pages, people walking around the computer commons here at the university will look at me funny.

The most intresting thing I saw was vacuum life. Freeman Dyson was talking about it. Life that lived and survived in a vacuum is that even possible and how? Just as important would we ever actually see it as life or just as neat and ordered mineral deposits that formed on ort material. Could a moving creature actually use that "plant life" as an energy source?

A qoute from the 2nd link on the possibility of vacuum life.
"This may seem unlikely, but nobody can prove it to be impossible."

they dont admit anything about it being real, they just said they were looking into it, and that they consider aliens an angelic manifestation, the japanese said the same thing as part of the shinto religion only they have been saying it for quite some time.

Oh those silly believers and UFO sky watchers! These are no aliens, but angels from gawd!

Back