Vampyre Nation Fight For Freedom

Finally!

I thought we settled the debate when we won the Civil War, but evidently that conflict is not binding on the Vampire community, as they want to secede:

http://abovethelaw.com/Vampyre-nation-complaint.pdf

Best of luck to their monarch.

Yep, the world has it's fair share of nut-cases, fruitcakes, etc., etc. (a few of which visit Sciforums regulary or infrequently) but THIS one is rather special. Thanks for sharing!!! :D:D

On January 13, 2006, Sharkey was arrested in Princeton, Minnesota on an outstanding bench warrant relating to two felony counts in Indiana, one of escape and one of stalking a former girlfriend whom he had previously been jailed for harassing.[8][9] According to the Marion County Sheriff's Office, there are police reports dating since 2001 regarding his harassment of the woman. [10]He was extradited to Indiana and though he claimed to the media that the felony stalking charges had been dropped, the Marion County Sheriff's Office confirmed that they had not been dropped.[11]Sharkey pled guilty to two counts of invasion of privacy and was ordered to attend mental health treatment.[12] In addition, Sharkey pled guilty to Escape, a Class D Felony, the day before his scheduled Jury Trial in Courtroom 9 of the Marion County Superior Court. (State v. Rocky Flash, 49F09-0508-FD-148312)

Sharkey was jailed again on February 4th, 2009 in Olmsted County, MN after being charged with felony harassment and two misdemeanors: "coercion with a threat to inflict bodily harm" and "coercion with a threat to expose a secret or disgrace" during the summer of 2008. [13]
===from wiki

Quite a guy. I doubt the PhD. Does any one know what LDDD is supposed to be?

This Sharkey guy has some serious issues. The question is...does he believe his own BS or does he just do it for the attention? Maybe both?

Haha...hahaaaa...lofl

Best of luck to you there Sharkey

and of course...

to all of your Vampyre Minions...

vv kiss kiss

LOL!!!

It may be just because I'm in law school ... but this is one of the funniest things I've seen in years!

He even signed the Complaint as Johnathan "The Impaler" Sharkey ... LOL!

Back