vacationing in louisiana

spookz

Banned
Banned
"NEW ORLEANS (AP) Fri Nov 22, 8:01 PM ET - Louisiana's 197-year-old sodomy law does not discriminate against gays and lesbians, a state appeals court ruled.

The 4th Circuit Court of Appeal ruled 2-1 on Wednesday against a gay advocacy group, leaving Louisiana's sodomy law intact."

sodomy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

4. CRIME AGAINST NATURE
§89. Crime against nature

A. Crime against nature is:

(1) The unnatural carnal copulation by a human being with another of the same sex or opposite sex or with an animal, except that anal sexual intercourse between two human beings shall not be deemed as a crime against nature when done under any of the circumstances described in R.S. 14:41, 14:42, 14:42.1 or 14:43. Emission is not necessary; and, when committed by a human being with another, the use of the genital organ of one of the offenders of whatever sex is sufficient to constitute the crime.

(2) The solicitation by a human being of another with the intent to engage in any unnatural carnal copulation for compensation.

B. Whoever violates the provisions of this Section shall be fined not more than two thousand dollars, or imprisoned, with or without hard labor, for not more than five years, or both.

Amended by Acts 1975, No. 612,§ 1; Acts 1982, No. 703,§ 1.

http://www.legis.state.la.us/tsrs/rs/14/rs_14_89.htm

*buttbuddies take note! take care!

Eerm this legislation does not seem to make sense to me. (And yes i am reading it properly befoe anyone asks ;) )
A. Crime against nature is:

(1) The unnatural carnal copulation by a human being with another of the same sex....
Hmmm. :confused: So the keyword is unnatural? Well nowhere could i find what 'unntaural carnal copulation' actually consists of. I assume the: Judge, Jury Prosecutors, Defenders, Victims and Defendents have to decide right? ****
Emission is not necessary; and, when committed by a human being with another, the use of the genital organ of one of the offenders of whatever sex is sufficient to constitute the crime.
So violation involving a banana (for example) does not constitute a crime?!****

*Edit- my mistake. I misunderstood. Ignore all between the stars.

Last edited:
Back