V-shaped crafts and US gov. tech.

Unknown_user

Registered Senior Member
Although I have always believed there are V shaped crafts that are ET driven, now I am fairly confident to believe it has been US tech all along, such as the NJ cases of the V shaped objects flying close to the airport.

I think the Mexican case and the NJ lights case are the actual phenomenas.

Take a look for yourself:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5025388/

FOCLMFAO

Sorry, but it just struck me as so funny. This poster has obviously not taken the time to read, listen and look at all the evidence and data concerning those sightings. Or is this just another thread about the Mexican DOD sighting?

No data on the poster’s profile to determine if they are just very inexperienced and young, or someone that just wants to up their post count, or maybe just wants to fuck with someone?

Crater,

What is so funny. 1st off, a lot of those sightings were slow moving large football field sized V-shaped objects. If you look at the link and the size there, it could easily be described as a silent football field sized object, if you were getting a little carried away, like most witnesses do.

BTW, I would be willing to bet a million bucks that if you sent one of those puppies from the link I gave you up a couple thousand feet with lights onboard, you would get a "mass sighting," i.e., hundreds of witnesses, 911 calls, and possible videotape to be used on those UFO shows.

050418_ascender2.standard.jpg

050418_ascender.hlarge.jpg

It is also interesting to note what else that company does. They like to send out balloons on a regular basis.

Away22_in_flight_with_balloons.jpg

Last edited:
And, Crater, although I am not a skeptic, you are full of shit with your statement about my lack of knowledge on the subject. Most of the crap you think is truthful is a bunch of B.S., and the fact you researched it and studied so much into one case that was obviously bogus is to your ignorance.

Like I said, I am open minded to the Mexican incident, the NJ lights, and even the Phoenix lights.

But, obviously the US has been testing these V-shaped objects secretely. That is SOP?/? You aren't that clueless are you?

Therefore, that should account for a lot of those sightings with slow moving V-shaped objects.

Back