uterus didelphys

I don't know, I would like to see it

There are photos if you Google uterus didelphys. Even though it’s abnormal, the appearance is not something that you’d consider unappealing. When the labia minora is opened there are two separate, normal looking, horizontal entrances. The implications are what I found interesting, the menstrual cycle, pap smears, pregnancies, etc. Think about this, she could technically get pregnant by two different men, at two separate times, and they could even be born weeks apart.

Another odd despicable male behavior, (there's a long list :rolleyes:) was that a man was using an online support group to find a romantic interest simply because the women had two vaginal entrances. He was describing uterus didelphys as the ultimate fantasy for every man.

After seeing the picture that ScaryMonster’s posted, I’m thinking it might have been him. :eek:

http://uterusdidelphys.webs.com/apps/blog/

Wikipedia said:
As a result, there is a double uterus with two separate cervices, and often adouble vagina as well.

A number of twin gestations have occurred where each uterus carried its pregnancy separately. A recent example occurred on February 26, 2009, when Sarah Reinfelder of Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan delivered two healthy, although seven weeks premature, infants by cesarean section at Marquette General Hospital. It is possible that the deliveries occur at different times, thus the delivery interval could be days or even weeks.

A UK woman with a double uterus gave birth to triplets in 2006. Hannah Kersey, of Northam in Devon, gave birth to a pair of identical twins from an egg that implanted into one womb and then divided, and to an infant from a single egg that implanted into the other womb. This was the first known birth of viable triplets in a woman with a double uterus. It is estimated that the possibility of such a birth is about 1 in 25 million.

Think about this, she could technically get pregnant by two different men, at two separate times, and they could even be born weeks apart.

I very much doubt a woman with uterus didelphys could simultaneously successfully accommodate a pregnancy in each uterus.

Arrg! :mad:

Oh, that’s just wrong, Mr.Rockefeller. You took it upon yourself to change my title, when the media is using similar titles, if not worse. Well, at least you deleted ScaryMonster’s picture. We’ll chalk it up to him not feeling too well.

Two Vaginas: CBS

Hercules Rockefeller said:
I very much doubt a woman with uterus didelphys could simultaneously successfully accommodate a pregnancy in each uterus.

It's rare but not impossible.

Triplets for woman with two wombs

Uterus didelphys and double vagina with delivery of a normal infant from each uterus.

Twin pregnancy with a fetus in each half of a uterus didelphys.

Captain Kremmen said:
Wouldn't that be two women, if they were separated by a wall?

No, but when it’s a case of diphallia, it is considered two completely separate individuals, and there’s a hole in both, which allows oxygen to reach the brains.

Arrg! :mad:

Oh, that’s just wrong, Mr.Rockefeller. You took it upon yourself to change my title, when the media is using similar titles, if not worse.

Sorry about that. :eek: I’m not so prudish that I objected to the title. But I don’t want to attract the wrong types here on the basis of their internet searches for ‘vaginas’. It’s me that has to clean up the mess! (And I don’t have a lot of spare time these days.) But if it’s really important to you then send me a PM and I’ll consider changing it back.

It's rare but not impossible.

Well, blow me down! I’m amazed. Thanks for the refs. :thumbsup:

It's interesting, but not THAT interesting - to me anyway. As for this idea of loosing virginity twice. Well, I suppose that depends on how you define being a virgin. It's obvious that the whole notion was to grab some headline space and get a bit of loot. Most people think of the act of having sex as loosing your "innocence" and having the "experience" is what counts. So, you'd only loose your virginity of any experence one time, whether that be sex, skydiving, etc...

Back