Update on Beaver Sands Portal!-incredible photo!

sneav

Registered Member
The Beaver Sands Portal story has taken a new direction. Investigators from RUFO came down here and got pictures! some one here in Beaver actually had some pictures of the phenomenon! the one posted on the RUFO website is just eerie. We here in Beaver are amazed at all the attention we are getting over this. For years it was just a story, now..well I don't know. We had some people from arizona come here in Buses to meditate in the sand Hills last month. they tell us it is an indian ancient holy site. ???? Never heard that one..does any one Here know about this? e-mail me. i read the previous story about the Shamen's Portal. weird stuff going on here.
oh yeah, anyone who wants to see a picture of the portal can see it at: http://researchufo.homepage.com
steve-write me !

The only "portal" picture I saw was the drawing of the conquistadores. I was hoping for a photograph of the phenomenon taking place.

------------------
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight, kill, and die for your right to say it.

(You just KNOW I'm going to play the skeptic on this one...) :)

Thanks for the link. I've lived in snow country before. It looks to me like someone took a shot of a cloudy day with the sun just barely peeking through the clouds and hit it with a yellow spray tip, probably on Corel Photopaint or Adobe Photoshop. I'm going to run it through them and see.

------------------
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight, kill, and die for your right to say it.

I wasn't going to bother....but I can't help myself!
All through history, witnesses have reported a green MIST that people walked into - NOT a ball of yellowish light 200ft in the air!!!!
We're looking for fog photo's people not Fatima!!

dave.gif

I had wondered about the altitude myself. I think there may be something there worth checking out, but I doubt that the photograph in question is genuine.

Dear Sneav,

Do you think it has any credibility?

The portal appears to be more than a little superimposed, don't you think?

Interesting though.

Back