Unreadable Responses from Unreadable Responses

Prince_James

Plutarch (Mickey's Dog)
Registered Senior Member
I put forth the motion that the ad hominem, passive-aggressive, and down-right childish "unreadable responses", which is nothing but a pale attempt at mockery, immediatly be ceased.

Come now, children, let us address topics in a rational manner?

On the contrary it is acting as suitable environment for persons to air their character assasinations and thus leave the other thread forums composed of relatively civil discourses.

Yes I think the thread has made it's point. No emphasis on debate. I think Skinwalker was contributing your responses, LG, since you started the thread itself despite the fact you were doing exactly what you were accussing others of, except more so.

I think I only posted one of your responses in there Kenny - after that I have found your responses to be a lot more enthusing to respond to (although I still disagree with your atheistic stance of course)
:D

Yes only because I was willing to debate you instead of dismissing you as a superstitious buffoon with serious emotional insecurities which impedes his critical thinking.

Put that in your thread :D

Prince_James said:
I put forth the motion that the ad hominem, passive-aggressive, and down-right childish "unreadable responses", which is nothing but a pale attempt at mockery, immediatly be ceased.

Come now, children, let us address topics in a rational manner?
I agree there is too much childish behaviour, it must be stopped immediately by banning me. :D

Back