UFOs or Aliens Are Calling You

Doomz02

Registered Senior Member
I'm having the awefullest time trying to avoid UFO hunting. I mean a few years ago, (I'm 22 now) I used to do a nightly watch for UFOs. I guess I was called a sky watcher.

But now since I've stopped doing that, the urge has come to my attention to doing that again. I wonder.

Since my first true UFO sighting was in 1998, (July 5, 1998 10:05pm to be exact) I've had the incredible urge to watch for them, before that time, I was occasionally watching for them anyway. Then on August 8, 1998 sometime in the early morning (I think around 3am) I saw these robed beings. I noticed that the room was blue, and that I was chatting with them for awhile, I remember one sentance that I asked them. I asked them for evidence of their presence. They gladly obliged. They put some sandy sticky substance on my stomach when I woke up the next morning. I kept the evidence but eventually it disolved away.

I wonder since I've stopped looking for them, they're asking me to look for them again? It seems weird, but I've heard similiar stories for people who have had contact.

What are your opinions?

And what was this sandy sticky substance? Were any of the aliens hot? Do they hate water like in the movie Signs? I take it they are not here to do experiments on you or take over the world.

Last edited:
Back