UFOs from loooooong ago

I like it - nicely layed out, links actually work, content actually loads, highly interesting historical archive - I'm especially interested in the pre-1947 period - and lo, you have stuff.

Nice job. I'll look forward to pouring through that. Thank you.
thumbsupfe2.png

Mr Anonymous said:
I like it - nicely layed out, links actually work, content actually loads, highly interesting historical archive - I'm especially interested in the pre-1947 period - and lo, you have stuff.

Nice job. I'll look forward to pouring through that. Thank you.
thumbsupfe2.png

imaplanck: no, not from alien-ufos.com - I only advertised my site there.

Thanks, I'll update now frequently to build up some content. Hope to get others interested in that themselves and maybe join the or another community.

Thanks.

P.S. I like those websites where links actually work especially, too :D

eratem said:
Thanks, I'll update now frequently to build up some content. Hope to get others interested in that themselves and maybe join the or another community.
You wont find many here to join your little community, as a general rule most people dont believe anything that doesn't adhere to the scientific method.

eratem said:
P.S. I like those websites where links actually work especially, too :D

:) ... Yes, they do rather help.

And, no. Thank you. That really is a very interesting collection of archived material you've got there - I don't suppose by any chance, know this is a cheek of me, but have you got a scan of the original Arnold sighting as published knocking around anywhere by any chance...?

Mr Anonymous said:
:) ... Yes, they do rather help.

And, no. Thank you. That really is a very interesting collection of archived material you've got there - I don't suppose by any chance, know this is a cheek of me, but have you got a scan of the original Arnold sighting as published knocking around anywhere by any chance...?

Did you check google?

http://news.google.com/archivesearc...0&lr=&as_ldate=06/24/1947&as_hdate=06/29/1947

Which one would you like to see, or would you like each one?

If you look for the VERY first one, that would be a little harder to find. Most seem to be from the 26th of June.

LA Times, 26 Jun 47
http://www.250kb.de/u/061009/g/b21f6d9b.gif

Pennsylvania | Bradford | Bradford Era, The | 1947-06-26
http://www.250kb.de/u/061009/g/30069fdf.gif

Daniel G.

:) ... I'll take the ruddy lot. My sincerest appreciation.

Oh, you are so definitely a keeper around here....

I think Plank's just a tad PO'ed at the moment - we've had a sudden spate of a couple of 1000% time wasters and, seeing the UFO heading on you're post, following on so shortly after the others, probably got taken for granted as being yet another of much the same as we've been having of late.

I know initially that's what I was assuming, delighted to find otherwise.

Splendid resource - usually all we get around here is "Why Our Bottoms Are At Risk!" and "You're All Idiots - Look At What I Did In Paintshop Pro!" - that sort of kidney....

That and pretty much every other shade UFO nut y'can think of except anyone with anything actually interesting to contribute. A fellow with a dedicated new paper and periodical clipping archive on the other hand - different kettle of fish. Source material, all of the fore....

How long have you been at this?

BADBOB said:
M-A,
ruddy hell, Bottoms up old chap you are a different kettle of fish Idiot you are.

Ah, Snigins. I was wondering if you'd been banned, was meaning to enquire. Thanks for sorting that out for me. BTW. Now you're automatically on a perma-ban.

Do be sure to rot in Hell whilst you're about it. Toodles,

A ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back