UFOS,AVRO CAR,SILVERBUG PROJECT:pointing to the same things?

Rick

Valued Senior Member
THE AVRO CAR
==============================================
in the regard of reprted flying saucer sightings,the U.S once tried to bulid what is now called as AVRO CAR.this car was black budget program.The Avro Car was a cute design.but it was a BIG failiure.teh saucer so built could maneuver throgh small ways easily though but could never gain altitude more than 6-feet.the project had initially gained publicity,but due to its failiure was closed down quitely.
SILVERBUG PROJECT
many believed that the Avro car was just a public relations project and that U.S was hiding the actual project that occured seriously.the project was neamed as SILVERBUG.the silverbug was supposedly a great succes,the saucers built had flying capabilities far advanced than any on the aircrafts,it could attain high altitudes,take sharp turns,easy to handle.
People have been seeing UFOs for a long time in U.S.could it be that the Silverbug project,avro car point to the same??

Are there any pictures or websites of the second one, zion? Where'd you hear about this?

I found this(about silverbug project from a UFOANTHOLOGY cdisk)from Atlanta.
actually just do a google search on Silverbug and you"ll find tons of material there.
bye!

The prototypes of these flying machines at the time did not have sophisticated gyros or computers to maintain stability - that may be one of the reason of failure. I think last year I read about a new type of Gyro development by Honeywell that far exceeds in capability than anything before.

The fact that we now can make these personal scooters which uses advanced gyro and computer, those flying gadgets may be revisited soon.

Mr. Bill Gates - it is your turn...

Maybe that's the fundamental success of the IT project? Gyroscopic stabilization? The whole scooter thing was just a way of showing it to the masses?

I think within next five years we will see a prototype flying car using a 250 KW powerplant + a Gyro similar to IT + a triple redundant computer system riding on a magnetic field to generate the force needed to move....

All we need is an automated ground control system to keep humans out of the loop of driving...

Too bad you'll need a pilots license as well as the income of Bill Gates to purchase one.

It's also not innovative at all. If it used antigravity or water then I'd be interested. I guess it's too much to ask for these days.

Beezelbub:join us.

I would like Beezelbub to give his view about Silverbug.

bye!

Originally posted by shrike
Too bad you'll need a pilots license as well as the income of Bill Gates to purchase one.

It's also not innovative at all. If it used antigravity or water then I'd be interested. I guess it's too much to ask for these days.

The computer will be the pilot. At first, only companies can afford it, then price will go down to $50,000 per vehicle plus a flying fee per mile automatically billed to you by the cell tower owner for their investment like mobile phone today (for automatic guidance).

It will use ethanol as fuel. So, you and the car can hit the same fuel ....:D

Back