Ufos as a new paradygm

quimico2005

Registered Member
I think that the Ufo Phenomenon is a very complex issue that shall be analyzed in a very scientific way.Although the Mainstream has always denied the existence of the Ufo's,I think that they are definitely not telling the Truth to Mankind.It is time to view this thing in a serious way and not disregard it as a simple issue.The Ufo Phenomenon is more important than many issues that the great masses consider in a daily basis.I propose that we accept this new paradygm of reality with a more objective approach.Maybe in this way is that the Mainstream (CIA,NASA,etc.) could be persuaded by the many researchers of this unique phenomenon to open their real X Files to be considered as a truth to the Mankind.

Quimico 2005
The Thinker

You are right, quimco, people with head injurys should not be allowed to post threads on internet discussion forums. Though you did take a round about way of explaining your point.

Quimico2005, eh? I suppose that's the sort of name you grow into, hehe.

I don't think that there's any denial of the existence of UFOs, not when taken at face value, anyhow. There's just no particular evidence that they've got anything to do with alien spaceship or what have you, and many are easily explained away by other phenomena both man made and natural.

Mystech said:
There's just no particular evidence that they've got anything to do with alien spaceship or what have you, and many are easily explained away by other phenomena both man made and natural.

However, there are many that are not. And there is no evidence of any simple explanation. The fact that those sightings remain unexplained is primarily what makes the issue an important one, not it's relationship to aliens.

quimico2005 said:
It is time to view this thing in a serious way and not disregard it as a simple issue.

That time was reached a long time ago.

Unfortunately, until science can admit that it might not know everything about how everything works they are not going to admit to an unknown of this magnitude.

Back