ufo video clip...

It looks like a Plane, However some of the photos on your Northern Beaches Sightings website are very intriuging

That's quite interesting. At first, I did not know what was the UFO, the plane like shape, that never seems to move, or that bizarre whirlwind multicoloured light. It is quite an interesting sighting, but there is little to no suggestions, of it being an actual UFO. However, what do you think it is. It's quite interesting.

It's quite obviously a contrail from an aeroplane. Not a UFO, whirlwind, or anything strange.

I'm looking out through my office window right now, and I can see one similar.

Thanks for the site. Forgive me for being somewhat skeptical, but image 2, 3, 4, and 6, seem to be computer generated. The others are very inconclusive. I do not doubt, you've seen a UFO, however those images do not convince me.

although there must be valid source material to start with...

Why would you be interested in valid sources when all you're trying to do is make money from the gullible?

Chris, it does not look like infrared wave lengths, and it would be strange for your camera to record the infrared spectrum. You need special cameras for that, I believe. The Images I have outlined, look like very low-end CGI graphics. I have messed around with 3D software before, like Animation master, softimage, and 3D max, and some 2nd grade filters on After effects, and those are the kind of results you can produce on a reasonably equipt workstation.

I am not accusing you, of hoaxing, but based on those images, you would not convince me to any degree. How about you release some more convincing videos and/or images.

Last edited:
jesus fucking christ...

There is no hoax, there is no alien spacecraft. they are airplanes. It is merely him thinking he sees something that isn't there [and perhaps some "unintentional" image manipulation]. Think about where the sun is. Think about how the light reflects off metal objects when the surrounding area is gray and foggy... it reacts just as it would if there was an airplane there with the sun reflecting off part of it, right back to the camera, and you cannot see the other parts, because they are in shadow and not reflecting light through the fog... ah! explanations. fun.

Chris,

Perhaps I do have some material that will convince you, and it might get online sooner or later...that's all I can offer.
Or... you can buy the c.d. now :rolleyes: It seems to me blindingly obvious that you are here with a commercial agenda and, given the quality of the photos, I would be surprised if you would find any customers at all for your c.d. of photoshopped vapor trails.

The sun hasn't risen yet...

You're obviously not familiar with the term, "line of sight." Just because you can't see the sun doesn't mean others can't from a plane 35,000 feet up.

I know what I am seeing. You don't. Simple as that.

Whatever you're seeing is not the same as what others perceive. It's funny how everyone else sees clouds, reflections and blurs while you see distinct flying crafts without wings and tail sections. Do you also see aliens waving from their windows as they fly by?

If you don't like the pics, don't click on my posts. Easy, OK?

Unfortuneatly, its not that simple. You're here with an agenda to sell fraudulent merchandise, get some free advertising while preying on the naive.

We have every reason to treat you and your wares with contempt.

So, it would appear that we should be telling you not to post here if you don't like the abuse.

No I don't like the abuse. I posted the material in good faith, and I certainly won't post here anymore.

You're not a very good liar, Chris. You've not ever posted in good faith, your agenda has always been sales. And, if you claim you are no longer going to post here, you'll be confirming your agenda.

Chris, you certainly don't present these images in good faith, unless you are truly delusional.

You have admitted to zooming, cropping, and using photoshop filters on these images, until they look like something odd, when the sources are very mundane objects, such as clouds and contrails.

Basically, it's all vapour.

Chris,

If you don't like the pics, don't click on my posts. Easy, OK?
Whether I personally like or dislike your pictures is irrelevant. I was addressing the purpose of your posts.

Back