UFO Spacecraft Designs

Reiku

Banned
Banned
I have read in a few places(that frankly must be taken with more than a few grains of salt), they(craft/beings) manipulate gravity with incredible force. There is a "slow" speed method of hovering travel, and another phase-shift slingshot method. It has been reported that the beings both do not and DO feel relativistic effects(anywhere from 100s of years to a few months). It is hard to cut through misinformation on this subject for very obvious reasons. Basically - wow ZOOOOOM ZOOOM, is all anyone can really say about it.

Ok.. .. .. this looks like fun.

How would you design a UFO-like spacecraft... what things would you use?

I'll think about it for a while and post a hypothetical design. I know draqon would enjoy this, stidying aeronautics and what not.

Reiku :m:

Heres the design that I just did 10 mins ago...I made it up...and noone else :mad:

23.jpg

:)
Seriously guys... what about some kind of machine that would allow a spacecraft to quantum tunnel, or using tachyonic matter for something... come on... be imaginative.

Yes nick... i wonder why scientists haven't thought of that one yet... forget the fuels, just build one out of lego... that would acheive thousands of light years... not.

I'll think about it for a while and post a hypothetical design. I know draqon would enjoy this, stidying aeronautics and what not.

There wouldn't be any. They beam themselves directly into our brains.

I wouldn't use a spaceship at all. you would need a place to store food water ,provisions spare parts etc.. I would develop a way to create a portal in time to transport myself instantly anywhere just like in the movie Stargate.

Why? If you take another one with you then you just need to set it up wherever you end up and transit back home.

Back